Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
OH MY GAWD! Tis a pyrate game done right! The oceans are EPIC AS F***! Best thing I've ever experienced. Man, the sea is EPIK! I felt the "Holei shyt" when I saw a rogue wave. Darn, this game's good.

Hope the movie's good and epic as ever. Fassbender suits the role epic-ly, he's a badarse. Got a sick look, he. (I wished him to be Batman.)

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif*www.indianvideogamer.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/zodka.gif

Attachments

• zodka.gif
    zodka.gif
    47.9 KB · Views: 80

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Maybe he meant multiplayer part along with the usual story mode.

I am playing since 14th of this month and I completed only 29% of AC4-Black Flag single player.Now imagine how many hours of gameplay is in multiplayer mode apart from single player which has I think 150-200 hours of gameplay for completing all missions or to "achieve 100% sync".

PS: Here you have to travel by your ship from one island to another or simply quick travel once an island has been unlocked.According to one of the reviews I read it has 75 major and minor islands to discover and roam and one of the best gamepaly is you can steer your own ship and do battles with other ships of various sizes, sink them or capture them and add to your fleet.In one word it is simply awesome. This is one of the most sought after RPG games of 2013.

If you take Witcher 3 which will be released in Mar/2014 that has almost 200 hours of gameplay(open world).All the monsters from Witcher1&2 and some more are being added also which makes it one of the most sought after RPG games of 2014.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Well sp is worth 40-50 hour . After that you may find it boring , but AC series have pro multiplayer element , you really need good skill if you want to score good . I have spent around 50 hour in AC3 mp . So yeah AC4 is definitely 100+ hour .

Top Bottom