Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

cyborg47

Technomancer
But, those guns, did Altair use guns? I mean one is alright, which could be used sometimes, but carrying 4 at a time seems too urbanized!

Because he a pirate, and they don't reload, hence those many guns.

EDIT -

*cdn.medialib.computerandvideogames.com/screens/dir_2982/image_298220.jpg

Last edited:

Jripper

Pro/An---tagonist xD
Hope this doesn't turn into pirates of the caribbean. -_- I mean I love pirates of the carbbean,but we already have that franchise.
No need for AC to turn into that.

Then again, I might be completely wrong and will indeed be very happy if I am :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
Hope this doesn't turn into pirates of the caribbean. -_- I mean I love pirates of the carbbean,but we already have that franchise.
No need for AC to turn into that.

Then again, I might be completely wrong and will indeed be very happy if I am :p

But we don't even have a good pirates game yet, let alone a P of caribbean game, which was cancelled some time ago...fcking disney! :evil:

Flash

Lost in speed
Melee combats with dual-wielding swords in the ship, reminds me of Prince's intro in POP:WW.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
i hope this doesnt turn in to another flabby Crysis3 like game..

the devs promise a lot, but rarely manage to deliver.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
But we don't even have a good pirates game yet, let alone a P of caribbean game, which was cancelled some time ago...fcking disney! :evil:

Yeah, I was deeply disappointed when I heard Armada of the Damned was cancelled. Was greatly looking forward to it.

*s.pro-gmedia.com/videogamer/media/images/xbox360/pirates_of_the_caribbean_armada_of_the_damned/screens/pirates_of_the_caribbean_armada_of_the_damned_2.jpg

But ACIV doesn't look like a fun pirate-themed entertainer, like the POTC movies. But hell, I want it dark, gritty and weird and treasure hunting and some fantasy and kraken! Oh man... I only wish. Can't wait!

Oh BTW, mods please rename the thread.

abhidev

Human Spambot
trailer looks good...new character looks dark and badass...the combat system will be good with more of gun fights i see...

rst

Youngling
assassin creed series didn't disappoint me.
assassin creed IV looks much better.

AMD Athlon II X4 635 ||Asus M5A78L-MLE ||aoc led - e2043fsk (20")||power color 7750 ||4.00 GB ram ddr3 ||500 gb hard disk
||Necola NPS-1004ST (450 W) ||epson TX121 printer||window 8 pro (64 bits) + window 7 ultimate (32bits)

Top Bottom