Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Thanks.
4 guns? Jeez! Ladies man. Cool. Don't like the trailer much, cool again. Good trailer means bad game I see nowadays.
Is AC trying to become COD / BF? Or ?

Thunder

Journeyman
Looks good. The new assassin looks handsome (no homo) :p
Looking forward to some epic naval battles‚ they were awesome in AC:III

Flash

Lost in speed
Youtube trailer video has been removed :(

SOME NEW SCREENIES:

*www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/48/assassins-creed-IV-black-flag-screen-6.jpg

*www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/48/assassins-creed-IV-black-flag-screen-2.jpg

*www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/48/assassins-creed-IV-black-flag-screen-3.jpg

*www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/48/assassins-creed-IV-black-flag-screen-4.jpg

*www.gamepur.com/files/imagepicker/48/assassins-creed-IV-black-flag-screen-5.jpg

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
saw the trailer , was not much impressed . you can watch here *www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=10200216185921173&oid=103868856449577&saved

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Thanks.
4 guns? Jeez! Ladies man. Cool. Don't like the trailer much, cool again. Good trailer means bad game I see nowadays.
Is AC trying to become COD / BF? Or ?

There has to be a black sheep...

Holy motherclucking crap! Darn these CG trailers, always gets me pumped. I liked this more than AC3's.

I love the dark theme of this game. Making me go all crazy, this. I don't care about milking as long as the milk's good.

And trailer here, *gamingeverything.com/41862/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-debut-trailer-leaked/. Hidden blade's there obviously. I'll buy this just for the pirates and their Scot-Brit mix accent [loved Monkey Island].

EDIT: Yay! Single hidden blade! More Altair-like = more goodness!

surajramnani2k8

Journeyman
Being a big fan of assassins creed i hope the game just justice in the next gen consoles..I am sure it will but at the same time i hope things dont end up being overdone by the developers

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Good that you liked the trailer. We all will like to see a good game, don't we?
If it's Altair like then I'll die to play it. But, those guns, did Altair use guns? I mean one is alright, which could be used sometimes, but carrying 4 at a time seems too urbanized!
I wanted a game which will go back in time of Altair, or even before, but the who the **** am I!

Top Bottom