Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

rst

Youngling
Yeah
He is also appropriate for pop series
Anyway he is much better than Connor(ac3)

abhidev

Human Spambot
also they said...it will have hunting and harpooning....also he will be able to swim underwater as there wll be collectibles and hidden caves n all(they said the some of the Far cry 3 devs have also worked on this game and so expect better hunting)

Also they said they have taken better elements from all the previous series and put them into one.

I think this one is gonna be gr8 game as I really loved the Naval battles in AC-3

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
Dalsim Trojan --> Good. You should post that in Artwork thread too. You made that Assassin 'A' by yourself?

Blonde-hair Assassin.
He doesn't look like Desmond, so we can expect a new protagonist to enter Animus.

*cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/assassins-creed-4-kenway-370x208.jpg

Thanks bro :) yeap ... its easy with the pen tool. And yea, Desmond is dead right? If he is coming back, most probably like Subject 16, trapped in Animus.

Brah, that's some real awesome work. It has become me wallpaper, thanks. Higher res for PC would be great though.

Thanks a lot :)

also they said...it will have hunting and harpooning....also he will be able to swim underwater as there wll be collectibles and hidden caves n all(they said the some of the Far cry 3 devs have also worked on this game and so expect better hunting)

Also they said they have taken better elements from all the previous series and put them into one.

I think this one is gonna be gr8 game as I really loved the Naval battles in AC-3

I really didn't like the hunting part. More like fillers. The naval battles were awesome though ...

abhidev

Human Spambot
Thanks bro :) yeap ... its easy with the pen tool. And yea, Desmond is dead right? If he is coming back, most probably like Subject 16, trapped in Animus.

Thanks a lot :)

I really didn't like the hunting part. More like fillers. The naval battles were awesome though ...

considering there's gonna be some input from the Far cry guys...hopefully the hunting will be better with good looking environments :)

gameranand

Living to Play
C'mon, it's not like Brotherhood or something which was exactly same as ACII. There are some different things in this, single hidden blade poses difficult assassination moves and it's pirates for God's sake!

But let us see this E3.

Yeah sure. Its just like when this game is going pirate route then there is small place for Stealth Assassination and I loved AC series for stealth assassinations. :)
Lets wait till E3.

cyborg47

Technomancer
They're gonna need it anyway, when the only way to use the backward compatibility is through streaming the ps3 games.

I was a very big fan of AC series(completed all except relevations) before AC3 came out. But the way AC3 did partiality and supported nvidia cards and yes not to forget boring missions, I think AC4 will need a lot to make me play it.

Flash

Lost in speed
Ubisoft said:
“We have listened to feedback, and since June last year our policy for all of PC games is that we only require a one-time online activation when you first install the game, and from then you are free to play the game offline.”

Who brought up the DRM on AC4. There's no official news.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Who brought up the DRM on AC4. There's no official news.

On the next gen consoles, not PC. It hasn't been confirmed though.

Assassin's Creed IV's single player requires an internet connection for next gen consoles | ScrewAttack.com

Flash

Lost in speed
New screenies:
*cdn.itproportal.com/photos/Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag-yarr-610x343_contentfullwidth.jpg
*cdn.itproportal.com/slideshow_images/Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag-1_2_slideshowdisplayv3.jpg
*cdn.itproportal.com/slideshow_images/Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag-6_2_slideshowdisplayv3.jpg
*cdn.itproportal.com/slideshow_images/Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag-7_2_slideshowdisplayv3.jpg
*cdn.itproportal.com/slideshow_images/Assassins-Creed-4-Black-Flag-8_2_slideshowdisplayv3.jpg

Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag - new screenshots | ITProPortal.com

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^It looks like Jack's dad. :S

I'm very much excited for this game. Can't wait for PS4 and it's games and new Battlefield this E3.

Top Bottom