Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

Flash

Lost in speed
But ACIV doesn't look like a fun pirate-themed entertainer, like the POTC movies. But hell, I want it dark, gritty and weird and treasure hunting and some fantasy and kraken! Oh man... I only wish. Can't wait!

Oh BTW, mods please rename the thread.

There was an easter egg in AC2, where we can see a "Giant Squid" swimming across the last assassination tomb.
Have anyone aware of that?

rst

Youngling
thats why "may contain content inappropriate for children"

AMD Athlon II X4 635 ||Asus M5A78L-MLE ||aoc led - e2043fsk (20")||power color 7750 ||4.00 GB ram ddr3 ||500 gb hard disk
||Necola NPS-1004ST (450 W) ||epson TX121 printer||window 8 pro (64 bits) + window 7 ultimate (32bits)

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Plain Assassin hood - i dint like it!!

@rst - Your signature looks like the SPOILER'd comment. Maybe, add a line above your signature.

abhidev

Human Spambot
saw the live stream...according to the details they gave....its gonna have more than 50% of the missions naval based and also the money earned during the fights will be used to recruit ppl on the ship

ithehappy

Human Spambot
saw the live stream...according to the details they gave....its gonna have more than 50% of the missions naval based and also the money earned during the fights will be used to recruit ppl on the ship
That'd be nonsense. They should rename it to something naval based thingy if that's the case

cyborg47

Technomancer
What's wrong with the 40% naval $hit? 100% normal missions would bore the fck out of people, the complaints are going pointless now :|

Flash

Lost in speed

What more they can do with the Pirate-themed game. It's perfect.
Recruiting and sending Assassins on a mission is not new for the series, except that this gonna happen on Sea.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Recruiting and sending Assassins on a mission is not new for the series, except that this gonna happen on Sea.

Apparently, some people need men from mars in a game based on pirates :p
No, seriously, the theme is based around Piracy, what else would the missions be based upon rather than water, and its only 50% ffs. There are underwater missions too. The weakest part of any AC game is that the missions tend to get repetitive and boring after a while, they seem to fix it now, but well...some will want to complain regardless :|

Flash

Lost in speed
Guys, set aside the hate-stuffs. Every game has its drawbacks somewhere.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regarding the repetitive missions, that's the problem with Sandbox-type games. If a game is linear, people just play non-stop and finish it .
But, if it's sandbox only a handful of side-missions (say 5~7 approx) will be available apart from main story.

At first, side missions were enjoyable. Once, the player knows how to finish it for few times, he will eventually finds those missions as repetitive.

win32.tr0jan

Journeyman
Apparently, some people need men from mars in a game based on pirates :p
No, seriously, the theme is based around Piracy, what else would the missions be based upon rather than water, and its only 50% ffs. There are underwater missions too. The weakest part of any AC game is that the missions tend to get repetitive and boring after a while, they seem to fix it now, but well...some will want to complain regardless :|

Naval missions are going to be great. It was the only part that I enjoyed in AC3.

off topic : A little fan art from me :) ... Couldn't resist the beauty of the flag \m/

*img202.imageshack.us/img202/4507/blackflagdsktop.png

Dileep M | Official Blog

Attachments

• blackFlag_dsktop.jpg
    blackFlag_dsktop.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 82

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
I am not complaining about game. I am complaining about using a well known game name. :|

C'mon, it's not like Brotherhood or something which was exactly same as ACII. There are some different things in this, single hidden blade poses difficult assassination moves and it's pirates for God's sake!

But let us see this E3.

Flash

Lost in speed
Dalsim Trojan --> Good. You should post that in Artwork thread too. You made that Assassin 'A' by yourself?

Blonde-hair Assassin.
He doesn't look like Desmond, so we can expect a new protagonist to enter Animus.

*cloud.attackofthefanboy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/assassins-creed-4-kenway-370x208.jpg

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Naval missions are going to be great. It was the only part that I enjoyed in AC3.

off topic : A little fan art from me :) ... Couldn't resist the beauty of the flag \m/

*img202.imageshack.us/img202/4507/blackflagdsktop.png

Dileep M | Official Blog

Brah, that's some real awesome work. It has become me wallpaper, thanks. Higher res for PC would be great though.

cyborg47

Technomancer
Am I the only one who thinks this guy looks a lot like the Forgotten Sands' Prince? only more mature, better facial anatomy and..less gay :|
May be the guys who made the trailer used the prince's model.

Top Bottom