Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
I am not at all hyped by this game considering the downfall from ac2 to ac3 . Maybe i put too much expectation with ac3 that it became my most anticipated game of 2012 .

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Same as above!
They set their standard too high with AC2, that's why being a fairly good game AC3 felt/seemed bad, now God knows what have they done with this! Don't like the name though, too modernish, if that's a word.

gameranand

Living to Play
First thing that I hate is use of Guns in the series. I like the old way and don't even want an option to kill my target using guns. Now this game is coming close and close to modern world which is not acceptable for me. I like remembering AC series as a Medieval time game.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I gotta say I totally agree. I HATE GUNS in AC series.
Now some kid will say, don't use it if you don't like it, well that's not the point :|

gameranand

Living to Play
I gotta say I totally agree. I HATE GUNS in AC series.
Now some kid will say, don't use it if you don't like it, well that's not the point :|

Exactly. They started as Medieval time game and then added guns, then tower defense, naval battle and all. Yes they are good but don't do justice with series, I would have liked if they would go back in time not come in modern times. :|

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
And this was the first game ( ac3) which suffer from low fps issue , i have played ac 2 , brotherhood , revelation in my core 2 duo , amd 5570 , 2 gb ram pc and i didn't even worried to see my fps as the game was smooth for me , after upgrading to 560ti , played ac3 and suffered 25 fps in boston which was very painful for me considering i have spend 999 for this game and no money for previous game !

ithehappy

Human Spambot
And this was the first game ( ac3) which suffer from low fps issue , i have played ac 2 , brotherhood , revelation in my core 2 duo , amd 5570 , 2 gb ram pc and i didn't even worried to see my fps as the game was smooth for me , after upgrading to 560ti , played ac3 and suffered 25 fps in boston which was very painful for me considering i have spend 999 for this game and no money for previous game !
Well I had the same card, but for sure FPS didn't drop to 25 in Boston! Yes, it was way lower than in other places, but it was always over 30!
Oh, maybe you played on 1080P, I didn't.

tkin

Back to school!!
Well I had the same card, but for sure FPS didn't drop to 25 in Boston! Yes, it was way lower than in other places, but it was always over 30!
Oh, maybe you played on 1080P, I didn't.
Boston being an open area commands tremendous load, it drops to 25 using 560Ti at times, but avg it should be over 30.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
More evidence. I'm excited!

ASSASSIN'S CREED® New Era. New Assassin.

Trailer confirmed for Monday.

*blogs-images.forbes.com/insertcoin/files/2013/02/ac-art.jpg

*gamingeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/assassins_creed_iv_black_flag_art.jpg [Yeah, no hotlinking, that's why]

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
Nobody expected AC2, will change the way that we looked at on AC. Even the AC2 had the hidden gun in Ezio's hands.
Now, they made the GUN openly.

So, lets wait for the trailer.

Flash

Lost in speed
'Assassin's Creed 4': Five Things We Expect...and Five Things We Actually Want - Forbes

Fact or speculation?

We also know from Ubisoft that our AC4 protagonist is a privateer, Edward Kenway, who happens to be Connor’s granddad. (From AC history, we know Kenway died in 1735; from here-and-now history, we know the Golden Age of Piracy was in the 1720s.)

Top Bottom