Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
I think Altair is the most badarse. Though the new guy looks closer to Altair and is a Russian, so he's badarse already.

Looking part, it's Connor for me.

Altair was very good but with Ezio we actually saw how he changed from his childhood to his mature age. When you see the whole life of a protagonist you kinda get connected to him/her.

Rajat Giri

Journeyman
AC III have awesome graphics but the ending was totally pathetic. AC3 wasted my time.
I will not play AC IV because my favourite character Desmond Miles died in AC 3. and yes Ezio Auditore da firenze was great assassin in AC series..
Ubisoft is messing up with AC series....without Desmond's missions and naval battles there is not much fun in AC 3 rather than that eye popping graphics.
like gameranand said when you see full life story of protagonist you get connected to him.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Who's the guy on the far right?

BTW, that new guy is Nikolai Orelov. He's seen in an AC comic book. I definitely think Ubi are moving to Russia set around 1850-1900. :(

Too damn near to our time. We know how the world was in 1900s Ubi!

A Russian. Looks like Altair. With a mustache. Badarsery redefined.

*images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120821081818/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/9/9b/Nikolai_Orelov_full_body_shot2.jpg

Attachments

• Nikolai_Orelov_full_body_shot2.jpg
    Nikolai_Orelov_full_body_shot2.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 84

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If you have completed AC3, read this
Guys, even if Desmond died.. I think he still could be alive INSIDE the animus, the same way the nanosuit stored prophet's memories etc .. Just like subject 16, desmond could interact from within the animus.. IDK but it's just absurd for Ubisoft to ditch the main charecter after so many games and create a new one in the sequel (unless its a spinoff game, which is unlikely anyway)... Desmond WILL return, I can almost guarentee this

cyborg47

Technomancer
Ubisoft's a corporate, business-minded company. 'Nuff said. :wink:

Its not about that, every one of the AC heroes in the games are debutantes, Altair, Ezio, Connor, Aveline. So judging from that, I just don't think they'll use that russian guy from comics, I could be wrong though.

gameranand

Living to Play
Its not about that, every one of the AC heroes in the games are debutantes, Altair, Ezio, Connor, Aveline. So judging from that, I just don't think they'll use that russian guy from comics, I could be wrong though.

Lets hope for the best. Any official trailer or something yet ??

rst

Youngling
I love assassin creed series
ac 3 is not bad at all
It showed the assassin story from the childhood(even his father's story)
According to me , It is the best assassin creed part
I am waiting for its next part this year or may be starting of next year

I love assassin creed series
ac 3 is not bad at all
It showed the assassin story from the childhood(even his father's story)
According to me , It is the best assassin creed part
I am waiting for its next part this year or may be starting of next year

Last edited:
Top Bottom