Assassin's Creed IV Discussion

gameranand

Living to Play
I love assassin creed series
ac 3 is not bad at all
It showed the assassin story from the childhood(even his father's story)
According to me , It is the best assassin creed part
I am waiting for its next part this year or may be starting of next year

Have you played AC2 ??

RBX

In the zone
I've read the Nokolai Orelov comics - The Fall, it doesn't have the kind of story good enough for a game.

gameranand

Living to Play
No i haven't played ac 2
I have played ac1, ac revelations and ac 3

Yeah I expected it to be the case because AC3 is nothing as compared to AC2 and you stated that AC3 is best so I thought that you must haven't played AC2. Play that game, the best game in the series so far.

rock2702

Padawan
I played ac1 long back and left after playing a bit,haven't played any other game in the series as of yet.Can I play ac2 directly without having played ac1 or acr?

rst

Youngling
Yeah I expected it to be the case because AC3 is nothing as compared to AC2 and you stated that AC3 is best so I thought that you must haven't played AC2. Play that game, the best game in the series so far.
Yeah, I will

Flash

Lost in speed
In February 2013, Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that the next game, releasing some time before April 2014, would feature a new hero, time period, and development team.[22] No launch platforms were mentioned.[23]

So, we can expect a sort of reboot.

tkin

Back to school!!
I don't think they have any other choice either.
SPOILER, is it so hard to include the tags, twice you guys had given a key plot away, won't affect me as someone else took care of it a few pages back, but might affect others.

gameranand

Living to Play
SPOILER, is it so hard to include the tags, twice you guys had given a key plot away, won't affect me as someone else took care of it a few pages back, but might affect others.

Hmmm........Actually I don't think that I did something bad. I didn't said how it ended, I just stated the story of Desmond is over, this is mentioned in reviews also. Also this thread is for AC next part so anyone coming here would have already played AC3. :)

Flash

Lost in speed
It's not an end. There's a possibility that Desmond can stay inside the Animus, as Altair/Ezio/Connor did with the memories.Even a new protagonist (if any) can access (play) as Desmond.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
*cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/f3/cc/1361901051_4267_1.jpg

*encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTS0luQtWdxCq2M7znnJIF9lzkK2-TAmByxLaTwN0KhUD0HmV9r

First screenshot of 'Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag' surfaces - Long Island Video Game Industry | Examiner.com

Shyt!

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Tada!

*images.vg247.com/current//2013/02/assassins-creed-iv-black-flag-SML.jpg

Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag confirmed, full reveal next week | VG247

Flash

Lost in speed
The point is 'Who's gonna enter the Animus'?

@vickybat: Time to rename the thread as 'AC4:Black Flag'.

Top Bottom