AsRock & Biostar Motherboard Sellers in India

AcceleratorX

Youngling
TZ77XE3 and XE4 have much better quality than the average Biostar motherboard - they put in some effort on these two boards in the quality department. TZ77XE3 and 4 also have much better VRMs than ASRock's Pro4 or Extreme4 and nearly all reviews agree that they overclock better than the ASRocks.

For that reason the TZ77XE3 is probably a better deal if you can find it.

dfcols71

In the zone
Any online shop having stock of biostar tz77 series? -iittopper
contact abacus they will give the board through some retailer in delhi

abirthedevil

In the zone
today mailed mediaman for a price quote on asrock z77 ext 4 mb they quoted me a price of 10750 + tax :( which is ridiculously high as primeabgb sellf for 10500 inc tax and binary world(bwindia) quotes 9300+tax

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
probably those two shops have some old stock left and Mediaman is quoting you the price of the new stock and because of dollar price hike the price of new stock has increased.

Get it ASAP from Binary World ;-)

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
here you go :

ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 Review - HardwareLook.com

and this mobo won Digit Best Buy November 2011 Gold award ;-)

Descent board for mild overclocking.

thanks . Now my question is if the mobo is a decent overclocking motherboard , then why not a single person here have this motheboard for k series processor . And why no one recommand it to buy . It is available in new delhi @ 8.1k

dfcols71

In the zone
maybe i am not so sure- asrock has become widely available in india from march 2012/or the warranty clarification of 3 years was clearly stated from march 2012

yochan

Broken In
hey where n in which shop r they selling asrock z68 ex3gen3 for 8.3k any website?
i will buy it if its for 8.3k

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
hey where n in which shop r they selling asrock z68 ex3gen3 for 8.3k any website?
i will buy it if its for 8.3k

Although a bad choice as motherboard and I'll never recommend this board to anyone, as you are interested to buy specifically this board, contact Primebgb. They had it 1 month ago, and should have it now.

Myth

Cyborg Agent
Great board to OC,cheap, feature loaded.
Need to flash bios for IB use, build quality not so great(as compared to Asus).

yochan

Broken In
hey! about this overclock thing that everybody is fond of...

intel says overclocking might reduce lifespan!
whats the use of overclocking in games?
dealer says hez not responsible if u overclock ur cpu!
whats the exact purpose of increasing a few hundred MHz?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Bad? See these replies: Newegg.com - ASRock Z68 Extreme3 Gen3 LGA 1155 Intel Z68 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard

Plus No internal USB3 header.

devx

Back on TDF :)
hey! about this overclock thing that everybody is fond of...

intel says overclocking might reduce lifespan!
whats the use of overclocking in games?
dealer says hez not responsible if u overclock ur cpu!
whats the exact purpose of increasing a few hundred MHz?

yochan >> Your questions are in the wrong section & there are lots of post in TDF which will help you out to find those answers. Go READ IT :)

- Increase few more bucks and get Z77 Ext. 4 (Better + Reliable).

AcceleratorX

Youngling
Just a little heads up: The Biostar TZ77B is available on Infibeam for 7.7K:

Buy Components in India | BioStar TZ77B Motherboard | Computers & Accessories India - Infibeam.com

I do believe it is very good value for the price, and would recommend you to go for it unless you can find a Z68 board with better features for a slightly higher price.

Also note: MSI is selling Z77A-G41 for 8.5K with similar features.

Top Bottom