Are you an original gamer or a pirated one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amitash

Intel OCer
pirated:eek:riginal ratio for me is 100:1
and i dont even know wat to dload for more than 100GB my highest is 26GB...bsnl home-1800 plan...as good as home 3300 only with 10GB dload instead of 20GB.10GB is more than enuf as i dload mostly in night unlimited

Rockstar11

Technomancer
@Rockstar11

its not 3300 per month its 15000 per month. its a business plan only.

ya i know... :) main 3300 home plan ki baat kar raha hoon.... usne home3300 plan liya hai per month 3300 bahot jyada nahi hai? :?

aur ye koolkid ko kaise 8 Mbps milega :confused:
wohi toh 8Mbps sirf business plan mein aaya hai... :lol:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Why do people insist on using hindi in an english forum? I have absolutely no idea of what you people are talking about. Can anyone translate?

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
@koolkid
You are gonna pay 15000 per month?

buddy i know that.

my brother will be using this plan and after he will be out of station in 1 week then that 8 Mbps speed is mine for 3 weeks.

Resulting in downloading of 1 TeraByte

pirated:eek:riginal ratio for me is 100:1

lol u are wrong it is.

1000000000000000000000000000000000/0.1

@koolkid becharaa neend mein bhi posting karta hai.:lol:

mein hoso hawas me tha

Why do people insist on using hindi in an english forum? I have absolutely no idea of what you people are talking about. Can anyone translate?

samething happen to me when user use TAMIL in this forum.

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
You dont see me using tamil for replies. I cant help it if anyone does. For all I'm concerned, I make sure everyone understands my language. Shouldnt everyone do the same?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
I used to buy pirated games for my PS2 before since they cost 1/100th the price of original games. But now they've stopped selling pirated games here. So now I have no choice but to buy original games. :( But good news is that original games for PS2 have become cheaper now and aren't obscenely expensive as they were before.

80% p-rated,20% original,hey i bought 2 original dubba pack games today-hitman triple pack,silent assassin,contracts and blood money and heroes V might and magic.
But most of the time RS and torrents rock!

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Now I am changing my plan to a plan of BSNL which gives 8 Mbps speed and unlimited usage :shock: :D
Bhayi tu toh isiliye suprised hai na kyunki tujhe khud nahi pata tha ki tu change kar raha hai 8mbps waale pe........isiliye tune :shock: use kiya.....:D Mera matlab tere ko khud ko hi nahi pata tha ki tu ye 8mbps waali baat post karne waala hai..:D

You've used :shock: smiley and it seems like you're yourself surprised that you're gonna switch to 8mbps next month......:D I mean to say, you yourself didn't know that you'll be posting this 8mbps connection truth here.......:D

Jhooth boley kauwa kaate......:D

Last edited:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Bhayi tu toh isiliye suprised hai na kyunki tujhe khud nahi pata tha ki tu change kar raha hai 8mbps waale pe........isiliye tune :shock: use kiya.....:D Mera matlab tere ko khud ko hi nahi pata tha ki tu ye 8mbps waali baat post karne waala hai..:D

You've used :shock: smiley and it seems like you're yourself surprised that you're gonna switch to 8mbps next month......:D I mean to say, you yourself didn't know that you'll be posting this 8mbps connection truth here.......:D

Jhooth boley kauwa kaate......:D

koolkid = vaibhav.... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom