Are you an original gamer or a pirated one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid

going OT ppl......lets see how may ppl have walked the plank mates...

Aiyee....u pirates...com'on .....own up....

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
yup...i know..abt ther are a high no of thiose always pay....the money they pay for org games a month..if we get it..it would be 1 or 2 year of DVD supply for pirated games....

@8mbps...for bsnl....

WTH???????????

Last edited:
OP
P

pk_chester

Banned
Original games should be banned IMO because it costs so much and all those people who buy original games give the company people so much money that they earn around a million dollars per game! Man THAT is real illegality(hehe)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Is there an 8Mbps Unlimited plan from BSNL? :shock:

Yep, its a business plan, and it costs 15000 per month. 150K a year for the "discounted price" lol. I wonder, would BSNL's head himself be able to afford this? Anyway we can discuss this in the BSNL query thread. Lets stop this offtopic.

Pat

Beyond Smart
Original games should be banned IMO because it costs so much and all those people who buy original games give the company people so much money that they earn around a million dollars per game! Man THAT is real illegality(hehe)

Original games should be banned..Haha :D:D Post of the day! Mazaa aa gaya post padhkar :D

Ontopic: Isnt discussing topics related to piracy against the forum rules ??

OP
P

pk_chester

Banned
Well pirated games are going stronger than original games ever before and with the avaibility of selection of sotwares, games, movies, and music on The Pirate Bay and Demonoid and ISO Hunt it will be getting stronger more. Cheers to all the pirates !!!!!!!!!!!!! And stick with piracy till your last breath!! MUHAHAHAHA

ancientrites

In the zone
pk_chester dont you ever copy my laughing style"MUHAHAHAH" Listen bro...i myself download lots of games from torrents and really feel shame about it.If you say original games should be banned then its gonna be doomsday for pc gamers and pc game industry.perfect example with CRYTEK they are not going to support pc platform from here onwards.i read it in one of the sites or perhaps i posted it some where here.
its upto to you buddy.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^^ Agree. And it has already begun. PC gamers are already being short-changed due to rampant piracy issues. Check out EA's FIFA 08 on the PC and then on the X360/PS3. You'll notice how *little* attention has been paid to the PC version (esp. graphics), obviously coz most PC gamers use pirated games downloaded from torrents. It's not as if they can't provide high-quality graphics on the PC version. They just chose not to bother much about it.

Last edited:
OP
P

pk_chester

Banned
The Crytek thingy is really true. They arent doing any more PC Exclusive games. But they are just ****tards and there are many people like Bethesda and **** that will live upto their names! Still you two make some points about original games!

Hitboxx

Juke Box Hero
No wonder I don't find (m)any Indian gamers online in my servers.

This thread has lived enough, Closing people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom