Apple reveals new iPad Mini

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
^it's the way you use it, dont ever copy files from my pc to idevice or vice versa... when I do still dont use the wire but the cloud in some way eg: just tweet photos from the phone and download them from PC
never thether my idevice to the pc, use it over wifi exclusively
People have proper jobs. It's just not about tweeting... cloud is wasting bandwidth/time when you are copying few hundred megabytes of photographs after some inspection.

Last time when I looked for an alternative of kWs (that's what I use in Android) - *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xeustechnologies.android.kws&hl=en for iOS.. I couldn't find. I host a webserver and make a folder as root.

amjath

Human Spambot
Actually Android is much more simpler and easier to use than iOS. My father has an iPhone 4S. Still can't copy files to his Ubuntu machine.

But still when u go to settings in ios and android, I like the way ios is organized, beginners like it. I find it easy and simple than android.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Actually Android is much more simpler and easier to use than iOS. My father has an iPhone 4S. Still can't copy files to his Ubuntu machine.

If you think going to London from Delhi via a connecting flight to Tokyo is simplicity.. then lol. :) Battery life on iPhone 4S while browsing is also not 7 hours. Get it, use it and then comment.

Next year you'll see iPad mini with Retina display. lol.. that would be the one to buy. ;)

Ubuntu = Linux = Android. May be this is why android is ubuntu friendly.
And I am not going to London from Delhi via a connecting flight to Tokyo is simplicity :x
iOS can be easily be used by a 5 yr old kid to 80yr old grandpa BTW exceptions are always there :p
Here is the battery test result of iphone 4S

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
People have proper jobs. It's just not about tweeting... cloud is wasting bandwidth/time when you are copying few hundred megabytes of photographs after some inspection.

Last time when I looked for an alternative of kWs (that's what I use in Android) - *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.xeustechnologies.android.kws&hl=en for iOS.. I couldn't find. I host a webserver and make a folder as root.
yes seen that use of android, making it a web server, dont think it can be done on ios without jb
ios pushes photos to all your devices as and when you take them

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
How many of you will agree that iOS is more keeg (opposite of geek) friendly and android is more for made for engineers and geeks?

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Stop living with these assumptions.

Its not assumption many of people will agree with that fact. Android is open source can be modded and modified well hence more friendly to engineers and geeks.

iOS is for simple people who just want a smartphone that they can use it easily and access easily with their PC (windows) or mac.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its not assumption many of people will agree with that fact. Android is open source can be modded and modified well hence more friendly to engineers and geeks.

iOS is for simple people who just want a smartphone that they can use it easily and access easily with their PC or mac.
I looked at your signature and then loled.

You give either of them to someone, he's likely to simply use it. Nothing else.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

If you think going to London from Delhi via a connecting flight to Tokyo is simplicity.. then lol. :) Battery life on iPhone 4S while browsing is also not 7 hours. Get it, use it and then comment.

Next year you'll see iPad mini with Retina display. lol.. that would be the one to buy. ;)
this is the exact reason i'm thinking of getting a nexus 7, cause android is simple.
Most of the app's are free(legit).
I can access the root, read PDF books, GBA emulator blah blah

Ipad 4 was released to fast who all agree?
Come on why did they stop ipad 3? coudn't they just stop ipad 2, and keep ipad 3 at a lesser rate around 399$?
No they din't you know why?
Cause then people would buy ipad 3 over ipad mini for it's retina display.
Ipad 5 will be out in another 6 months, 6 in 1 year.:lol:
whats next a iphone mini :rofl:

Krow

Crowman
They had to upgrade the ipad to the lightning connector, so we have a refresh. The mini is too expensive for me. I'll pay that much when I get a product with retina display.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
They had to upgrade the ipad to the lightning connector, so we have a refresh. The mini is too expensive for me. I'll pay that much when I get a product with retina display.

Yeah i agree they did a refresh, but woudn't it be better for them to have a pricing like this
ipad 2 starting from-350$
ipad 3 starting from-399$
ipad 4 there new pricing
so that way people would be able to get a taste of retina for a lesser price, but no, they wan't to get but loads of money with ipad 4, and there accessories (read:lighting connector) probably if they have a car charger-lighting to old connector...etc etc

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
why do you want the apps to be free? would you not rather have more premium apps and more quality content?
even iOS is allowing far too many clones, copycats and formulaic apps now

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
why do you want the apps to be free? Would you not rather have more premium apps and more quality content?
even iOS is allowing far too many clones, copycats and formulaic apps now

Well i agree with you that Ios has quality apps, tablet specific apps..that's one thing that is tempting me towards an ipad,
Ipad for its retina display,great apps made for the ipad only unlike android where some apps are stretched and look blurry(check tf700 in xda, where people complain that apps are blurry as the apps are not made for 1080p),smooth UI.(Sometimes even a quad core wont be able to give a lag free experience in andros
Android for its great UI,customization,Custom roms,lesser price :),In some cases it has a sd slot,accessories are not expensive

red dragon

Master troll
Will skip this one.....next one with retina,hell yeh!!
Apple simply failed this time,Google and Asus have made a much better 7 incher.
I usually prefer ios over Android,but this ios 6 is pretty ordinary(on 4s and ipad2,not sure about the latest and greatests though)

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Yes, simpul people.

Common man! iOS is much simpler than Android. Stop making fun.

this is the exact reason i'm thinking of getting a nexus 7, cause android is simple.
Most of the app's are free(legit).
I can access the root, read PDF books, GBA emulator blah blah

:clap2: you do rooting and emulation that makes android device simple to use.

Top Bottom