Apple reveals new iPad Mini

ajaymailed

In the zone
It is possible to shove a 7 incher into trouser's/jacket's pocket(it looks weird though!)and that is possibly the only advantage over a 9/10 inch one.
The lower PPI of the mini is going to irritate a lot while browsing through text rich web pages(this was the biggest disadvantage of ipad2 over 3,but there are people who can not find any difference between them,for them even the mini will be fine,but trust me,when you use a tablet every day and read a lot on them,these things matter a lot)
i agree that lower PPI will be big minus point for mini. I dunno why Apple did that, considering its main rival nexus 7 has got 216ppi.

ajaymailed

In the zone
have you seen a rickshawalah use a android? or windows :p ?
Seriously you did a wrong comparission here
i think we are going to see Android one day, especially with the way android is being developed & trend of android phones being designed, Micro max/Spice/Lava etc with help of friends in Taiwan & China will make that come true. I am confident. if there anything that can repeat the feat of Nokia in India, then it should be an Android. nobody thought in late 90s that cell phones would be owned by so many people, may be Android is in that similar stage. I believe it is Androids ultimate destiny, its Holy Grail.

Last edited:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^ in future maybe.But nokia is falling down day by day!

I just wish a day come's when nokia comes out with android, history will be repeated!
You know there was a LG full screen touch phone before iphone

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Well many of us think this is the Big thing after iphone 5 but in fact this not...(correct me if im wrong:razz:)

ajaymailed

In the zone
I think the biggest strength for iPad Mini is going be its 275000 dedicated apps which the rival Android is unable to match.

pratyush997

Inactive

I just wish a day come's when nokia comes out with android, history will be repeated!
Elop screwed it man. :(

I think the biggest strength for iPad Mini is going be its 275000 dedicated apps which the rival Android is unable to match.
As if One gonna be downloading all of 'em :|

pratyush997

Inactive
There are millions of users, different people, different tastes, requirements, countries etc more apps to choose from for same purpose, variety of apps giving more functionality to the phone.
Still man.. many of those are pretty useless .. in every app store(droid,iOs, Symbian,WP)

pratyush997

Inactive
Steve Jobs would never have agreed on ipad 3 and ipad 4 in the same year!! thats just gonna piss alot of loyal Apple customers,...
You can really sense the absence of Steve these days :(

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Wanna see an autowalla with an iphone. Its because of bluetooth only he didnt get it.
iPad, well, multiplayer board games, dictionary on ebooks (as against kindle), email, as a monitor for pod and iphone titles, comics, podcasts (from itunes) and nobody uses it for photo and video but if you do, its amazing.
iPad mini is a miniaturised version of that. Cant think of one advantge it does not have. I wish android was not percieved as competition for iOS. Its so good they ddnt make this retina to keep costs down, macs with retina are superflous.
Eventually, some time in the distant future, we wudnt need to keep track of individual files. Cloud means freedom.

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
Wanna see an autowalla with an iphone. Its because of bluetooth only he didnt get it.
iPad, well, multiplayer board games, dictionary on ebooks (as against kindle), email, as a monitor for pod and iphone titles, comics, podcasts (from itunes) and nobody uses it for photo and video but if you do, its amazing.
iPad mini is a miniaturised version of that. Cant think of one advantge it does not have. I wish android was not percieved as competition for iOS. Its so good they ddnt make this retina to keep costs down, macs with retina are superflous.
Eventually, some time in the distant future, we wudnt need to keep track of individual files. Cloud means freedom.

Well every thing seems so gooood :wink:
Btw I think its unfair to strike retina display to cut cost :-(

nikufellow

In the zone

if everyone starts making only droids then where is the competition ! It is only us the end consumers who/ll benifit from intense competition !

amjath

Human Spambot
^ HTC, Samsung also makes windows phones but we wanted to see Nokia having few android phones.

I wanted to see ios on one of the powerful droids

Last edited:
Top Bottom