Apple reveals new iPad Mini

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
^ HTC, Samsung also makes windows phones but we wanted to see Nokia having few android phones.

I wanted to see ios on one of the powerful droids

iOS will never be launched in other mobile phones except iPhone. Like Mac OS X is not compatible with a regular PC officially.

amjath

Human Spambot
^yup dude but I wish it would but it wouldn't. I'm in so much love with iOS and OSX so i always wanted to own them. BTW Windows 8 is out, used RP in my friends laptop liked it, but upgrade in India not available yet :(

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
^yup dude but I wish it would but it wouldn't. I'm in so much love with iOS and OSX so i always wanted to own them. BTW Windows 8 is out, used RP in my friends laptop liked it, but upgrade in India not available yet :(

yea! man I am shocked that we windows 7 users who bought before 2 june 2012 would not able to upgrade windows 8 for less. In US any person who bought windows xp, vista or 7 can upgrade windows 8 for 40 dollars (2k rs), why not in india? :?

Wanna see an autowalla with an iphone. Its because of bluetooth only he didnt get it.
iPad, well, multiplayer board games, dictionary on ebooks (as against kindle), email, as a monitor for pod and iphone titles, comics, podcasts (from itunes) and nobody uses it for photo and video but if you do, its amazing.
iPad mini is a miniaturised version of that. Cant think of one advantge it does not have. I wish android was not percieved as competition for iOS. Its so good they ddnt make this retina to keep costs down, macs with retina are superflous.
Eventually, some time in the distant future, we wudnt need to keep track of individual files. Cloud means freedom.

*img208.imageshack.us/img208/6783/vlcsnap2012102520h41m07.png
91% tablets web traffic are of iPads (iOS) :shock: how?

amjath

Human Spambot
This is the reason Apple made ipad mini
Strategy Analytics claims Android reached 41 percent of tablets in Q3, iPad may have felt the heat -- Engadget

yea! man I am shocked that we windows 7 users who bought before 2 june 2012 would not able to upgrade windows 8 for less. In US any person who bought windows xp, vista or 7 can upgrade windows 8 for 40 dollars (2k rs), why not in india? :?

Today morning i was almost about to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 8 for 1999 and backup DVD for 1699 [not sure]. Many be doing it on Sunday.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
This is the reason Apple made ipad mini
Strategy Analytics claims Android reached 41 percent of tablets in Q3, iPad may have felt the heat -- Engadget

Today morning i was almost about to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 8 for 1999 and backup DVD for 1699 [not sure]. Many be doing it on Sunday.

when you bought your pc? what's the model? I want to upgrade too but i bought my pc on last november. How much I have to pay for upgrading?

Last edited:

quagmire

Allllright !
Guys how could you miss this .. The base model of the iPad mini has no GPS..(so no turn by turn navigation)..
Nexus 7 - a clear winner here..

Funny how Apple ,ditch Google maps, create their own maps (ahem!) only to skip it in their latest offering..
In the Nexus 7 u can easily download 80 MB of offline maps (enough to cover an entire state) ..

Talking about the app ecosystem , when the iPad 1 was released , all you got was the same pixelated crap old apps..
3 years on, now its a different story..

Android tablet apps will catch up soon and thats for sure..

No way I'm gonna pay more and get a tablet with lesser resolution , slower processor , lesser GPU and most importantly no GPS..
So +1 for Nexus 7 as soon as it is released..
( I'm not a apple hater , but this time android has won)

nikufellow

In the zone
Lol ipad1 didn't have apps from day 1 - accepted! But now it (and all other subsequent ipad iterations ) have huge choice of quality apps specifically tailored for tabs!
Whereas from day one of first Android tablet (whichever that is) people had been saying that it'll gradually catch up in terms of apps and guess what nexus 10 launches tomorrow and still what you get is majority of upscaled crap!

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
@rnia +1000.

nexus 10 will be a game changer, it will be bought by many developers, so you can expect good apps soon

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^oh really hope for that, been waiting a long time for the android store to start getting as dynamic as the app store
even if the store gets better, there is still itunes... apart from the application offerings, there is also the media offerings

ajaymailed

In the zone
Lol ipad1 didn't have apps from day 1 - accepted! But now it (and all other subsequent ipad iterations ) have huge choice of quality apps specifically tailored for tabs!
Whereas from day one of first Android tablet (whichever that is) people had been saying that it'll gradually catch up in terms of apps and guess what nexus 10 launches tomorrow and still what you get is majority of upscaled crap!
Developers do complain about various android devices, fragmentation and stuff. I wonder if Google can do something about, specify some software standards while manufacturers implement android to their devices.

Windows

Journeyman
Guys how could you miss this .. The base model of the iPad mini has no GPS..(so no turn by turn navigation)..
Nexus 7 - a clear winner here..

Funny how Apple ,ditch Google maps, create their own maps (ahem!) only to skip it in their latest offering..
In the Nexus 7 u can easily download 80 MB of offline maps (enough to cover an entire state) ..

Talking about the app ecosystem , when the iPad 1 was released , all you got was the same pixelated crap old apps..
3 years on, now its a different story..

Android tablet apps will catch up soon and thats for sure..

No way I'm gonna pay more and get a tablet with lesser resolution , slower processor , lesser GPU and most importantly no GPS..
So +1 for Nexus 7 as soon as it is released..
( I'm not a apple hater , but this time android has won)

Turns out none of the WiFi iPads have had GPS.
Apple (India) - iPad - View all the technical specifications.

amjath

Human Spambot
Imo google should stop with this jelly bean update (Android 4.2 is jelly bean trust me) which has changed remarkably well and concentrate on apps to make them better.

They make new version and new guidelines, they make devs say "give me a break Google" which make them avoid following the guidelines. The quickness and smoothness of Apple apps wants me to own one but not another Android.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
that's not bad... but from where?

at infibeam by using cash for junk coupon. REGREEN2012

P.S. For all those think Nexus 7 is better than iPad Mini are complete wrong. Dual core with iOS 6 gives much much smoother and quality performance than quad core with Jelly Bean.

Top Bottom