Anyone having fixed IP address in MTNL 256 unlimited plan in Delhi?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Guys i have just changed my broadband plan to MTNL 256 kbps unlimited from 590NU and i am getting fixed ip address.:shock: Damn this plan is of no use then.Any one of you getting the same?

Guys plz tell me anyone getting the Fixed Ip address in MTNL 256 unlimited.:mad:

Last edited:
gaurav_indian said:
Guys i have just changed my broadband plan to MTNL 256 kbps unlimited from 590NU and i am getting fixed ip address.:shock: Damn this plan is of no use then.Any one of you getting the same?

Guys plz tell me anyone getting the Fixed Ip address in MTNL 256 unlimited.:mad:

What is your problem man? why are you sad that you got a fixed IP? you should be damn happy about it!! why in the world would you not want a fixed IP?????:confused:

OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Help~Is~Here said:
What is your problem man? why are you sad that you got a fixed IP? you should be damn happy about it!! why in the world would you not want a fixed IP?????:confused:
hmm do you know about Rapidshare? :p

prateek_san said:
ROFL...... :lol:...

man i think ur new in internet......u need to learn a lot...

lol.... if you think I am new, then could you please explain why you think static IP is such a problem with rapidshare, maybe I can tell you how to not make it such a problem.

Are you trying to tell me about the IP check in place by rapidshare! lol.. you guys are such kiddos, I guess you still haven't figured out a way around it.. lol..

xbonez

NP : Crysis
have the 590NU plan and am getting dynamic ip. btw, why would i want a static ip?? what r its advantages??

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
It is good you have got static IP without paying for it. Because static IP give better speed...than dynamic IP.

However you wont be getting static IP..you may be little confused.Because your modem must be set on dynamic IP..ie either on bridging OR on PPPoE.

For stativ IP..medem is set on "MAC Encapsulation Routing ".

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
dood i also have static ip but i had to get it done aftert calling them up....but ya static ip has its ++++++++'s......in order to use rapidshare...u can use some up hider..no probs...

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Help~Is~Here said:
lol.... if you think I am new, then could you please explain why you think static IP is such a problem with rapidshare, maybe I can tell you how to not make it such a problem.

Are you trying to tell me about the IP check in place by rapidshare! lol.. you guys are such kiddos, I guess you still haven't figured out a way around it.. lol..

dude....we have a lot of proxy servers to do that thing...but why take useless headache for a doing silly things when the ISP is providing Dynamic IP......

btw if u know any better solution for using Rapid..then pls free to share ur knowledge with us....

Status
Not open for further replies.