Any iPhone 4S Buyers here, as of now !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kvishal

In the zone
Any iPhone buyers, people who have already bought the iPhone 4S pls post your feedback. More Interestingly after you have used SiRi Extensively :mrgreen:

I am like dying to find out how siri performs with Indian or maybe Neutral Accent ! :oops:

abhidev

Human Spambot
I don't think anyone in India will or should buy it as its not worth the price at all with Nexus Prime and Droid in the ring...also Siri is useless in India AFAIK as it is in beta stage with no local searches.

rajeevk

Journeyman
I don't think anyone in India will or should buy it as its not worth the price at all with Nexus Prime and Droid in the ring...also Siri is useless in India AFAIK as it is in beta stage with no local searches.

Agree.......Too costly and Siri is of no use to Indians.:cry:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Not me. and wont ever recommend anyone to buy a 4s. Nexus Prime and the upcoming Galaxy SIII make much more sense. Even the current SII is lot better in my opinion comparing with 4S

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I was just thinking what is the difference between SGS-2 and SGS-3 ?

Read these, posted by Digit themselves :)

Samsung Galaxy S III to feature Exynos - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

Leaked Samsung Galaxy S III specs show - Mobile Phone | ThinkDigit News

The first link is latest. The second is older. The biggest/main difference is the the new phone will come will great hardware, storage,etc

red dragon

Master troll
^^Those are all rumors.GS3 is not coming anytime soon.
GS2 is powerful enough.
At present Android does not need any HW boost,it needs some more HW,SW integration.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
why would I buy iPhone 4S when I can buy SGS2, Nokia 1100, and iPod Touch for the same price?

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
why would I buy iPhone 4S when I can buy SGS2, Nokia 1100, and iPod Touch for the same price?

So if someone is planning to buy the SGS-2 should he buy it now ? or should he wait for the launch of SGS-3 which could be perhaps early next year maybe first quarter ? It is rumoured to have a HD display with a much, much higher resolution then the SGS-2 !

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ i don't think SG3 will be coming out so soon when 2 is doing a good job. i mean it don't make in sense to launch another flagship. it'll most likely come at Q2-Q3 2012.

OP
K

Kvishal

In the zone
Will Siri work in our country?

I tried giving a shot to SiRi in one of the Apple authorised stores and I would say it does well as compared to the voice assistants that are currently available on Android it does recognise most of what you say but also misses a lot of what you say, so I would say it is a hit and miss...depends on individual reaction. Now to the original question of the OP here that will SiRi work in our country "YES" of course why not??

guru_urug

iGoogle
You'd have to roam around in a personal phone booth to have voice recognition work perfectly on the crowed streets on India :p

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
siri or similar voice recognization apps usefulness will last so long till they understand that the simple task can be performed manually & it'll require less time, hassle & ofcourse, less/no hit&miss :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom