Any body want to grab digit and chip copies from its birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keves2002

@harkatt, bid 4 only 1 issue [ Feb 2005 ] , ready 2 pay 25 Rs , write back if interested

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Why Feb 2005? Any particular reason or just that you missed that one issue...

mediator

Technomancer
@harikatt : In my Delhi, There's a place called "Nai Sadak" near Jama Masjid ! They can give u Rs.20-40 I guess for such things per magazine. U can find all the books in the world from there from old copies to new copies and sell anything there toooo. ! Try it out, that place is excellent for improving ur bargaining skills. ;)

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
hi,, friends,

here are the copies of 2003, all set , these images are for viewing only,, they are compressed

*www.geocities.com/hari007_in/2003.html

here is the complete list of copies

Please reply which complete set of copies would you like to get
Year 1999 12 issues +12 cd's = 240Rs + (Courier 100-150Rs roughly estimate)
Year 2000 12 issues +12 cd's = 240Rs + (Courier 100-150Rs roughly estimate)
Year 2001 12 issues +12 cd's = 240Rs + (Courier 100-150Rs roughly estimate)
Year 2002 12 issues +12 cd's = 240Rs + (Courier 100-150Rs roughly estimate)
Year 2003 12 issues +12 cd's = 240Rs + (Courier 100-150Rs roughly estimate)
Year 2004 12 issues +12 cd's = 240Rs + (Courier 100-150Rs roughly estimate)

Let me know who wants to buy these sets first. so that i can send them my bank account details and i can send them the copies to them.

thanks hari,

Last edited:
OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
I will be keeping all of theses issues sets in a safe place,, let me know any of you interested,,, i prefer the needed guy just try to get 1year complete set from me.. rather than asking single issues. thanks.

K

keves2002

harikatt said:
I will be keeping all of theses issues sets in a safe place,, let me know any of you interested,,, i prefer the needed guy just try to get 1year complete set from me.. rather than asking single issues. thanks.

Missed only that issue :D

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
OK I'll buy them all at the price u quoted. PM (Private Message) me with the payment & delivery details.

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
i have sent the PM to every body who wants to buy any year complete set of issues from 1999-2004 year..

and also let me know if anyone of you interested ,, since the first one who comes and pays before will surely get his need issues set. thanks.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
harikatt said:
i have sent the PM to every body who wants to buy any year complete set of issues from 1999-2004 year..

and also let me know if anyone of you interested ,, since the first one who comes and pays before will surely get his need issues set. thanks.
Check your PM

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
hi caleb, check your PM, also mention your place of address,

Hi every body, any one who collects the digit issues all from the past, i would like to tell you one thing, Rs20 is just nominal price, since you people can again exchange the same complete set to others for the same nearest price, since all these books are related to technology. there is always.. a new comer to study these books to improve the skills.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom