Any body want to grab digit and chip copies from its birth

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
thank you caleb,, you make a decision. about the assurance,, or else u mention it in which way we can deal.

i will be waiting for a person who first pays and picks full all years as a first priority than a single copies

svit_4

Right off the assembly line
Want Linux

I MAY BE INTERESTED IN BUYING ONLY DIGIT, HAVING LINUX DISTRIBUTIONS.BECOZ I AM INTERESTED IN LINUX OS, AND I DONT HAVE ANY LINUX DISTRO EXCEPT KNOPPIX.I WANT BOOTABLE CDs. I WANT FEDORA,DEBIAN OR LIKEWISE BIG LINUX DISTROS(BOOTABLE).

tinbin007

hi i want to purchase all the issues of digit you hav plz contact me at my number.
thankssss

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
Re: Want Linux

svit_4 said:
I MAY BE INTERESTED IN BUYING ONLY DIGIT, HAVING LINUX DISTRIBUTIONS.BECOZ I AM INTERESTED IN LINUX OS, AND I DONT HAVE ANY LINUX DISTRO EXCEPT KNOPPIX.I WANT BOOTABLE CDs. I WANT FEDORA,DEBIAN OR LIKEWISE BIG LINUX DISTROS(BOOTABLE).

hi.. svit,, if u need linux cds or linux distributions you can ask me and PM. i can record write a CD or DVD and give you royality free, just pay me the Courier and DVD charges.. let me know..

@tinbin.. please check the mail i sent to you.. thanks.

Last edited:

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Ok lts start bidding system
@harikatt What is the starting price of bid (incl. CD, DVD and of all months)
I will pay Rs.75 more than starting bid
Ok?

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
max_demon said:
Ok lts start bidding system
@harikatt What is the starting price of bid (incl. CD, DVD and of all months)
I will pay Rs.75 more than starting bid
Ok?

@max demon. its for 1999-2004 year 12x5year copies =1200Rs + transport charges extra.. you will get 60 Cd's as bonus along with these set which contain respective cd's of the months issues.

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
check your email shashank ... let me know your place of address and which years or how many years u need.

thanks.

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
some people are asking for individual digit Cds,, so i think who ever wants individual cd items. just PM me, so that i can give them royality free rewriting data on an empty cd or DVD with DVD and courier charges,,

chasevishnu

Hi,
I want all the Digit editions of 2006 with all of its CD's.
I will pay only after receiving all the editions and CD's at once.
Please tell me for how much would you give all this?
Reply soon.

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
chasevishnu said:
Hi,
I want all the Digit editions of 2006 with all of its CD's.
I will pay only after receiving all the editions and CD's at once.
Please tell me for how much would you give all this?
Reply soon.

Paying after receiving cds at you cant be affordable to make a deal, i cannot make a deal for spending money from my pocket for courier and other charges, since i am not professionally making business for lots of profits,, as an just helping to others who dont have cds for them i am planning for help.

so i u are ready to pay before, then i can provide u with the cd and courier charges payment details,

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
i will be online most of my time,, anybody interested can PM me.. here.

thanks

and HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES To all my mates here..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom