Any body want to grab digit and chip copies from its birth

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul_007

Padawan
^^ hi hari pls tell me how much are the charges including courier for 2004 issues complete set

pls PM me with ur bank account details :)

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
sorry,, rajeev ,, i am waiting for a good buyer who can be ready for Rs20 per copy with a CD along with each issue,, and they all are in good condition.. i want to sell a bulk of complete years at a time...

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
hi devang ,, let me know any courier from national serivices,, no local courier..

PM me if any body needs these copies

sivakumar2

Right off the assembly line
harikatt said:
hi.

i am a regular subscriber from past days, I have all the copies from the past birth of the chip and digit monthly copies. I am wish to sell all of them even with including the CD.s and DVD along with them.

Is anybody interested in having them all ,,, :p

hi i want to that books please send me full details siva.sri.kumar@gmail.com +91 9392553471 ok bye

gulgulumaal

Broken In
ax3 said:
y buy when digit provide us with pdf files of previous issues ?
Very good point ax3. The very fact that older (a few months old) issues are being given as pdf is proof enough that they really dont have any value any more. Unlike magazines or other books,tech news get old very very fast. Anything more than 3-4 months old is pretty much outdated.

Going through this thread I cant believe that people are willing to pay for very old copies of Chip. Maybe it has a nostalgic value.

Or maybe for fun's sake. I guess there's a perverse pleasure in seeing old ads and articles for "high end workstations" running the latest Pentium 200Mhz processors with a "massive" 32 MB of RAM :p

desai_amogh

In the zone
it seems here evry one wants to buy them.. nobody making a deal...
BTW i dont know Harikatt .. so dont thing im his friend or ill get a share or something ... :D:D:D:D

OP
harikatt

harikatt

In the zone
i am ready to push whole digit books from its start.. but everybody are trying and asking a single year or some couple of books.. let me know.. who is interested in buying all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom