Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Usb disk security doesn't block/delete autorun virus. It just detects And informs. So I never had any problem in that case.

then bitdefender is what protecting you from that auto run viruses. and there is no need of having an antivirus which just informs that there is a virus. you will surely understand that your pendrive is infected when you can see the shortcuts. just use that command before opening the pendrive.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
then bitdefender is what protecting you from that auto run viruses. and there is no need of having an antivirus which just informs that there is a virus. you will surely understand that your pendrive is infected when you can see the shortcuts. just use that command before opening the pendrive.

Okay Got it.

Does virus spread through only flash drive or Through LAN data transfer also?

phansen

Right off the assembly line
Bitdefender came installed on my work computer. I give it a 5 on everything. Just for the fact that it's completely automated and handles everything. Just install and forget. I've had zero issues with it.

Here's a review that's pretty helpful for most n00bs: Best Antivirus Software Review 2014 | Compare Antivirus Software | Best Virus Protection - TopTenREVIEWS

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^Bitdefender is simply superb if u want to use a Paid AV for total security of ur system
the gamer mode is amazing too

TheMost

Simply.. Evolution !!
I wont suggest comodo as it misses some viruses most times. comodo firewall is best anyhow.

But over the years comodo has really come up.
They are capable of eliminating the malwares a common computer user/a benign Geek would encounter.
Also every time a check at malwarepatrol.br they compete with the top notch competitors in detecting malware.Even Heur based.
Of course they miss a few compared to Kaspersky.etc.. But very negligible.

Defense+ for added layer security too.
I would recommend you to test the newer one if u find time.

Yes, Individual preference matters ;)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
But over the years comodo has really come up.
They are capable of eliminating the malwares a common computer user/a benign Geek would encounter.
Also every time a check at malwarepatrol.br they compete with the top notch competitors in detecting malware.Even Heur based.
Of course they miss a few compared to Kaspersky.etc.. But very negligible.

Defense+ for added layer security too.
I would recommend you to test the newer one if u find time.

Yes, Individual preference matters ;)

yeah. will test the new version when i get time. :)

gs14021980

Right off the assembly line
AntiVirus Name: Quick Heal Antivirus
Free or Paid: Paid
Price in INR: 1,549
Protection Type: Quick Heal total security for Mac

Ratings - 4.5 / 5
User Friendly: 5/5
Detection Rate: 4/5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Recommend to Use: Yes
Comments: It's one stop solution for my Macbook security. Secures my mac, emails, attachments and all types of cookies. Fast, reliable and doesn't slow my mac.

tkin

Back to school!!
AntiVirus Name: Avast Antivirus
Free or Paid: Free
Price in INR: 0/-
Protection Type: Blocks virus, adware, trojans, blocks malware downloads, uses a proxy to bypass network traffic through a scanner with no slowdowns and blocks the file mid download, or block malicious web pages etc etc.

Ratings:
Detection Rate: 4.8/5
-------------------------------
Overall: 4.87/ 5

Comments:The kind of protection it offers for free, while consuming very little resources and looking sleek at the same time, I wonder why people even buy avs. Yes, you won't get any firewall, but for that we have Comodo, which is better than any firewall that comes with a security suite now a days.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
AntiVirus Name: Quick Heal Antivirus
Free or Paid: Paid
Price in INR: 1,549
Protection Type: Quick Heal total security for Mac

Ratings - 4.5 / 5
Detection Rate: 4/5
Overall: 4.5 / 5

Comments: It's one stop solution for my Macbook security. Secures my mac, emails, attachments and all types of cookies. Fast, reliable and doesn't slow my mac.
good to hear that Quick Heal is working best for u :mrgreen:

Top Bottom