Antivirus Guide & User Reviews.

masterkd

Padawan
AntiVirus Name: Avast Internet Security
Free or Paid: Paid
Price in INR [If Paid]: Dunno received as a gift(current Flipkart price 845 INR but out of stock)
Protection Type: Antivirus, Antispyware, Firewall, Snadbox, Antispam

Ratings out of 5.
User Friendly:5
Detection Rate:4.5
Price: 4
Overall:4.5

Recommend to Use: Yes
Comments: Really user friendly. anyone can clearly understand everything there. my vote goes for this one over kaspersky or norton.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ there's one more site like this ;-)
Best AntiVirus Software Review 2012 | Compare AntiVirus Software - TopTenREVIEWS

AntiVirus Name: BitDefender Internet Security 2012 3PC 1 year
Free or Paid: Paid
Price in INR [If Paid]: 800
Protection Type: Click Here for all features

Ratings out of 5.
User Friendly: 4.5
Detection Rate: 5
Price: 4.5
Overall: 4.67 :)

Recommend to Use: Yes [Just have a bit powerful computer].
Comments: It automatically starts virus scan when a storage device is plugged in, it becomes annoying for me sometimes

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
got that link from wikipedia :oops: anyway, looks like they are just advertising those products for money or just wants lots of traffic on their website - so just avoid that website.

Anyway, ever heard of this one :
Immunet: Free Antivirus Software Download and Endpoint Security

the WOT rating of this site is excellent ;-)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Immunet is good but it is not light as panda cloud and again it is ugly and buggy.

Ok .. thanks for the feedback - actually I was looking for a good replacement of Avira Free - recently it has started to bug me with more and more ads but looks like I need stick with it.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Ok .. thanks for the feedback - actually I was looking for a good replacement of Avira Free - recently it has started to bug me with more and more ads but looks like I need stick with it.

If you need replacement roboscan is very good choice as i said before it uses bitdefender engine and alyc.very light on system even on my old Athlon XP PC.scans are lighting fast update almost 5 times a day.detection rate is high
See this link
Roboscan
For detection rate
See this link
Virus Bulletin : VB RAP testing results

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
got my Bitdefender Total security today. Initial impressions are very good. It's not intrusive,has loads of features and I got it at an unbelievable price. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
The price is a steal but you should mention the price here as FK tends to change their prices very rapidly ;-)

Top Bottom