Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I downloaded about 28 GB between 1:15 PM and 4:30 PM yesterday. Bad thing, steam doesn't supports proxy at all.

my laptop has a 100 mbit ethernet port which gets maxed out when i download from filestream.me site. i think the actual bandwidth is even more.

Do you have a data cap at all?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
in colleges there is no such thing as data cap.as long as they don't put any software/hardware filters you can download as much as you want.i too used to download tens of GB's in a few hours using my college's 40mbit connection but that was in 2006 when 80gb hard disks were considered the norm & anything above that a luxury.i still remember painstakingly burning 10 DVDs daily on an average.:)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
in colleges there is no such thing as data cap.as long as they don't put any software/hardware filters you can download as much as you want.i too used to download tens of GB's in a few hours using my college's 40mbit connection but that was in 2006 when 80gb hard disks were considered the norm & anything above that a luxury.i still remember painstakingly burning 10 DVDs daily on an average.:)
IDK my friend at MIT (Manipal :D) has a 15GB cap on his wifi.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
finished fate zero atlast, how is steins gate ?

its really amazing very worth watching..............

btw @all when the steins gate movie will be out??

finished fairy tail wth another cliffhanger............................................

anyone know why the naruto episode got postponed ?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
its really amazing very worth watching..............

btw @all when the steins gate movie will be out??

finished fairy tail wth another cliffhanger............................................

anyone know why the naruto episode got postponed ?

steins gate movie is released already but no dvd release yet.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
You want weird manga?
Ubunchu, Ubuntu Manga in English
A highschool manga on... Ubuntu! Right till the end I was wondering why am I reading it!

Top Bottom