Deadman Wonderland.
Fate Stay Night.
Fate Zero.
Hitman Reborn.
Inuyasha.
Yu Yu Hakusho.

frostbite

Broken In
Hey guys Indian Otakus are organizing the first ever for fans and by fans anime convention in New Delhi this November. It'll last 3 days i.e from 8th to 10th. The event name is "Nihon Bunkasai India". You can check it out on Facebook.

Entry is free. Venue - Jawaharlal Nehru University Convention Hall, Ring Rd, New Delhi.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Hey guys Indian Otakus are organizing the first ever for fans and by fans anime convention in New Delhi this November. It'll last 3 days i.e from 8th to 10th. The event name is "Nihon Bunkasai India". You can check it out on Facebook.

Entry is free. Venue - Jawaharlal Nehru University Convention Hall, Ring Rd, New Delhi.

**** just when i m out of delhi they do this.................

snap

Lurker

wow great :-D who are going from tdf?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

I have exams from 13th Nov :pullhair:

ur bandwidth??

College's bandwidth :p

how do you guys get time for watching :shock::-(
I have watched less than 25% of animes I have.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Guide to watching Animes.
When I was in college, time was scarce, so I used to borrow my roommate's tablet and watch them in unholy places, in classroom in between lectures. Etc. Was able to finish 500 episodes of One Piece in a month. (only 500 something were released till then). So that's how you get time. Multitasking.

Recommended Animes?
I stopped watching Animes a while ago and switched to Mangas (they are way ahead than Animes of course ).

Recommended Mangakas:

Death Note,
666 Satan,
Gantz (strictly 18+)
Toriko,
Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn,
HSDK,
Dragon Ball Manga,
Beelzebub,

And the usual Naruto, One Piece and Fairy Tail.

Cartoons?
Too many to name, but in currently running ones, Beware The Batman and TMNT are worth checking out.

Piyush

Lanaya
^^Gantz Manga is wayyy better than anime. Anime storyline was so much bad, so much diverted from the real plot in the end

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
^^Gantz Manga is wayyy better than anime. Anime storyline was so much bad, so much diverted from the real plot in the end

I agree with you. Manga is much more detailed. And the twisted **** you see in manga is enough to give a week hearted kid nightmares for days. It has its own genre. Nothing comes close to this in twistedness.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor

I can't come for obvious reasons.

snap

Lurker
so i just found these

Ergo Proxy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Serial Experiments Lain - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they look interesting, anyone watched them?

Top Bottom