Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
@Faun,i suggest dropping Kimi no Iru Machi simply because it will never be fully adapted to anime because of its size(252 chapters & ongoing).manga(at least upto around ch165 is very good).also the 2ep OVA does not start from the beginning of the manga.i suggest suzuka series from the same author which at least adapted into anime with half of the manga(starting 9 volumes out of total 18).

Watched 1st episode of Suzuka. Missing the art style, narration and seamless transitions. Kimi no Iru Machi looks more emotionally appealing.

Any other anime which you think has same variables ?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Faun,try Kaichou wa Maid-sama! & Itazura na Kiss.though not exactly like Kimi no Iru Machi both are based on mangas considered good romance stories.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^already watching Maid Sama. That jump from the rooftop :p

Thanks for the other recommendation.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Started watching Kimi ni Todoke.

They got it in real movie style too:

Finished 7th episode of Maid Sama. So far, so good.

Last edited:

kisame

King of Heroes
Just finished reading latest chapter of Kyoukai no Rinne.8/10
From MAL
As a child Sakura Mamiya mysteriously disappeared in the woods behind her grandma's home. She returned whole and healthy, but since then she has had the power to see ghosts. Now a teenager, she just wishes the ghosts would leave her alone! At school, the desk next to Sakura’s has been empty since the start of the school year, then one day her always-absent classmate shows up, and he's far more than what he seems!

From the author of Inuyasha and Ranma1/2, this manga revolves around half shinigami male lead and female lead who can see ghosts.They help spirits to move on.
Manga is episodic in nature with interesting stories and good humour.Both leads have interesting and likeable personalities.
If you like episodic manga with light comedy and supernatural elements, give it a shot.(If you are looking for romance, you will be disappointed).
*z.mfcdn.net/store/manga/5793/08-072.0/compressed/u002.jpg

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Google Translate doesn't power the Google IME.

But google translate is powered by the google IME. How else do you think they get the hepburn transliteration or the "did you mean"?

my monitors also renders it and i can read it properly but unlike black i really have to stress my eyes to read it(i think m color blind)..........

Weird. You should consult your doctor. Seriously.

Top Bottom