Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
This is a discontinued anime which started out great and it is based on some blood manipulation techniques. The anime is only produced for the First Season but the manga is complete

*i.imgur.com/SH1Ui31.jpg
Deadman Wonderland

srsly?? discontinued????????

wth!!!!!!!!!

i was expecting 2nd season.............

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
srsly?? discontinued????????

wth!!!!!!!!!

i was expecting 2nd season.............

So, I'll quietly point you to the right direction. There's a pretty detailed discussion on why this is so, although there's no official reason why but sources say that it wasn't that popular in Japan so they dropped the idea to continue production.

You can read a little discussion over here on Crunchyroll and MyAnimeList

Neo

^^ well i guess he was being sarcastic.

@Faun lol. I started that anime and dropped after a few episodes. Now i think i'll have to download it again.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

@Faun lol. I started that anime and dropped after a few episodes. Now i think i'll have to download it again.

Frankly, I didn't like this anime initially. It started with nothing special to offer but after 2-3 episodes it got to become one of my fav anime. The range of emotions and likableness of characters are unmatched.

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
It's just so much good. I haven't watched last few episodes because I don't want to end it.

What a ****ing coincidence, like you, I too never completed the whole thing and left at maybe Ep 21 or something... I don't remember exactly where but I guess the scene where she kept crying Bear Soup..bear soup or something like that :D

I think it was a short story. But many many people(including me) wished it was a bit longer.

I meant I have the season 1 with an OVA. How can i have season 2 when they didn't even made it? :deadbored:

Oh c'mon, I just wanted to believe for once that you had :-D

:wink:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What a ****ing coincidence, like you, I too never completed the whole thing and left at maybe Ep 21 or something... I don't remember exactly where but I guess the scene where she kept crying Bear Soup..bear soup or something like that :D

hehe...it was a crying scene and yet the ending was hilarious. Sudden shift of mood. So frikking brilliant to pull that out. And Otani's dense mind took a beating to my sides.

Piyush

Lanaya
Where did that come from? :|
When I used to watch CCS, I was like of the same age as those people. Where does this term "pedophile" fits in? I accept the fact that I somehow act like Master Jiraya, but thats a different scenario.

And I use eye candy to summarize all the things ranging from characters to environment, sorry I should have mentioned that.

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
When I used to watch CCS, I was like of the same age as those people. Where does this term "pedophile" fits in? I accept the fact that I somehow act like Master Jiraya, but thats a different scenario.

And I use eye candy to summarize all the things ranging from characters to environment, sorry I should have mentioned that.

It was a joke...relax bro! I have the same definition for eye candy. I was just seeing how worked up you would get :lol:

BUT, dat triple post...

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

lol jiraya sensei.......

Top Bottom