Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

debarshi

Otaku
I'm watching Lovely Complex for the 3rd time now, and it still has a pretty high re-watch value..... Its just too good for a rom-com.....

Anyone watched Karekano?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I'm watching Lovely Complex for the 3rd time now, and it still has a pretty high re-watch value..... Its just too good for a rom-com.....

It's just so much good. I haven't watched last few episodes because I don't want to end it.

@piyush

you should watch it.

I guess 24 episodes. Get past through first few episodes and you will hit the gold.

Piyush

Lanaya
It's just so much good. I haven't watched last few episodes because I don't want to end it.

@piyush

you should watch it.

I guess 24 episodes. Get past through first few episodes and you will hit the gold.
Okay. Will do.
:shock: what a coincidence I've also seen it in Hindi in hungama :lol:
but that's your choice of watching it again or not...

That Hindi dubbing was annoying and hilarious at the same time

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Slightly offtopic
I anted to know if there is a way to get these cards online as in India, no store keeps YuGiOh, only Duel Masters and Pokemon cards.

are u looking for this
Yu Gi Oh Konami English 1st Edition 9 Trading Card Game 5 Booster Packs | eBay

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Okay. Will do.

That Hindi dubbing was annoying and hilarious at the same time

dor me the most part was annoying......lol man.... but then again i used to watch so many hindi dubbed anime that time like kochikame doramon shin chan ...........

anyone watched cybrog kurochan i think it used to air in animax in hindi that show was really hilarious.........

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
Ok so I'm not really a fan of oldies but this is an exception. I've just gotten into it recently and I must say, its a great read for the period it belongs to. You may like such stories if you had even a slightest liking for Bleach, Naruto and stuff like that. Though they were meant for a younger audience, Vagabond is for the mature so not for kids :censored:

*i.imgur.com/QYcTNhM.jpg

(Source)

Though they usually just host the manga itself but if you want to download it for a later read then go, here

snap

Lurker
anyone read this manwha webtoon "Dice: The Cube that Changes Everything" it has this great bgm
*imgcomic.naver.net//bgsound/a965fdfe-1708-11e3-af0e-f4ce4684cfe0.mp3

Piyush

Lanaya
are u looking for this
Yu Gi Oh Konami English 1st Edition 9 Trading Card Game 5 Booster Packs | eBay

Yea these too. These are booster packs, consider them like addons/bonus cards.
The real deal is the 40-60 cards particular deck types, like zmobie world, dragon's rage, lightsworns, machina, etc etc...

Mr.Kickass

In the zone
This is a discontinued anime which started out great and it is based on some blood manipulation techniques. The anime is only produced for the First Season but the manga is complete

*i.imgur.com/SH1Ui31.jpg
Deadman Wonderland

Last edited:
Top Bottom