Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yep, thanks a lot.... actually I was already using the 720p link but the speeds are in the lower sides of 40 kBps.... *sigh*

I've found that the high quality links download decently for me even if there are only 2 seeders.

At least being able to get it is better than not being able to, right?

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
completed Seitokai no Ichizon season 1 and 2 nice anime............

evangelion 1.01 and evangelion 2.22 completed far better then original series atleast it doesn't have that weird kind of ending like original series.............

and also completed yu yu hakusho.......... but i really think they have copied the thing from somewhere anyway its really good...........

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
completed Seitokai no Ichizon season 1 and 2 nice anime............

evangelion 1.01 and evangelion 2.22 completed far better then original series atleast it doesn't have that weird kind of ending like original series.............

and also completed yu yu hakusho.......... but i really think they have copied the thing from somewhere anyway its really good...........

Why didn't you watch Evangelion 1.11? That is the canonical version. Watch evangelion 3.33 also- it has been released.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Bakemonogatari. 8.3/10
Distinct, clear and pleasant art style surely reminded me of tatami galaxy. The concept was great, as well as the short length of individual stories didn't make me feel as if it was dragging. Music went well according to the theme. Characters were finely done as well, except couple of annoying ones.

PS: my hummingbird nick: viceversa

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Finished Bakemonogatari. 8.3/10
Distinct, clear and pleasant art style surely reminded me of tatami galaxy. The concept was great, as well as the short length of individual stories didn't make me feel as if it was dragging. Music went well according to the theme. Characters were finely done as well, except couple of annoying ones.

PS: my hummingbird nick: viceversa

Added you to my follow list.

heidi2521

Padawan
Mobile Suit Gundam: Unicorn 06

06/06

Awesome action sequences, great pacing, brilliant score, fluid animation, well designed mechs. Can't wait for 07.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
ya but what is the diff b/w 1.01 and 1.11

ya i was exploring the site and i was amazed to see how less titles they have there even i have more titles compared to the site in my HD

Some minor changes, improved effects, more visual details in some scenes, etc. The general story is the same, but some scenes have added or reduced frames and stuff ;)

RBX

In the zone
If anyone watches Shingeki no Kyojin/ Attack on Titan, please give me a comparison of 720p release by gg and HorribleSubs.

Top Bottom