Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Death note is the best anime and everything else is gay.

Maybe you need to get your head examined?

Death note fails where Code Geass excels

You should broaden up your view

This.

And there are a lot of shows both in this genre and also in other genres that are much better than either of these two shows.

I will commend the Death Note Anime for leaving out virtually nothing from the manga (except the smaller ending) and being only 37 episodes long at the same time though. Death note was a very good show, true, but Code Geass was the true mind-bender between the two.

Last edited:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
And nobody needs to know what goes on in yours either. Calling every anime on this planet other than yours truly gay...

Chill dude.
Use the Report button.Perhaps our mods can do something about this "Troll" on meth.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has the Shippuden anime reached where Ten-Tails is ressurected by Tobi and Madara?

@extremegamer how bout i flip you my middle finger.
on the other hand i would give code geass a try.

seen a lot but nothing matched the thrill of watching of death note

This is TDF,A Gentleman's Tech Forum.Your Badassery certainly won't work here.Try to be civil.:grin:
Any_Mod_of_TDF said:
Behave or get an Infraction

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Anyone know any "Mobile Suit Gundam" animes?

I've watched Gundam 00 completely ('twas awesome) and Gundam Wing completely (pretty good). I'm watching Turn A Gundam right now (pretty good so far).

After that I will download the entire Universal Century (the original 1979 show, zeta gundam, zz gundam, unicorn, victory gundam and any others that I may have missed) storyline.

But I will watch Gundam X before watching Universal Century.

The different timelines, like Universal Century, After Colony (Gundam Wing), After War (Gundam X), Cosmic Era (Gundam Seed shows), Anno Domini (Gundam 00), Advanced Generation (Gundam AGE) are unrelated.

Correct century (Turn A Gundam) in a messed up fashion merges some of the timelines together:

*24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3ujoz9Vuv1qf6jyuo1_1280.jpg

If I remember correctly, Cosmic Era was also later merged with Correct Century (it was added to Dark History).

The above are all Real Robot shows.

There is also a Super Robot show called Mobile Fighter G Gundam. Most of the mechs are horribly stereotyped and ridiculous looking. The show's creator did this because of Bandai's excessive promotion of the Gundam model kit and toy lines (you will not find too many G Gundam products in this form, unlike the real robot ones which are SO MANY).

Check out The Gundam Wiki for more information.

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^I'd seriously like to ask one personal question. How do you get so much time to see such huge list ? I seriously can't find or dedicate that much time.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^I'd seriously like to ask one personal question. How do you get so much time to see such huge list ? I seriously can't find or dedicate that much time.

Lol that isn't a personal question.

I have all the time in the world- college doesn't begin until September :p

Its easy if you break it down into the timelines, use Google, and compartmentalize everything in your head.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^Some may take it as personal question, so... Still I must say, you devote a hell lot of time in watching these, great passion indeed. ;)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
^Some may take it as personal question, so... Still I must say, you devote a hell lot of time in watching these, great passion indeed. ;)

Hehe TY.

If you check my hummingbird list, you will probably be shocked, although I must say there are people over here who have watch a whole lot more (in either variety, quantity, or both) than I have ;)

I could never understand the appeal of One Piece and Naruto, TBH (Dragon Ball is another story though, as well as bleach).

That is a big if indeed. :p

Well it is easy to break them down ;)

At first glance it is confusing, but when you start reading, everything starts making sense.

It is just like our first trysts with technology :)

EDIT: With that MSG post, I do wonder if I've killed CommanderShawnzer's brain or not :p

I will add that the story isn't limited to anime. A lot of the timeline is filled by manga (other than the multi-format projects) and some through novels :)

Last edited:

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I could never understand the appeal of One Piece and Naruto, TBH (Dragon Ball is another story though, as well as bleach).

I had downloaded full season of bleach on recommendation of a co-member, and it was there for more than 1 year, after which it faced the delete button without being opened. :|

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I had downloaded full season of bleach on recommendation of a co-member, and it was there for more than 1 year, after which it faced the delete button without being opened. :|

Wow, mod talking of piracy, lol jk

On a more serious note: That is quite sad to here man :(
I haven't finished watching even half of the stuff I have right now (or begun for that matter, including big shows like Bleach and Yu Yu Hakusho).

I've made a wow that "no show gets left behind!" Basically it's a promise that I will never delete shows from my collection even after I finish them. However, I might replace them with higher quality ones.

Right now I'm downloading Eva 3.33. After that I will finish downloading the 21st century (i.e. this century's) releases that commemorate the release of Space Adventure Cobra back in the 80s.

After that it is time to get a new 2TB HDD :)) and begin the large scale migration of data ^.^

After which I will download the ones I mentioned in previous posts.

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^When did I say I used illegal methods ? ;)

Actually I was never too much into Animes. So no vows to watch. Had thought to give it a fresh try with Bleach, but time and my low_passion killed it.

May be I'll again download it, legally :p, should I also buy TBs.

Top Bottom