Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,more than trick it is luck/skill.just search for anime available on unconventional hosts(i.e.not on uploaded & rapidgator,the most frequently used ones,& you have to be creative when searching on google else you won't find it) & then search for premium link generators for those specific file hosts & start downloading.though you can find almost all latest/recent/current releases & many old releases too on IRC & can download with decent speeds.torrents are also there for many series.i mostly used http way because of my browsing habit & hence the associated skill(not to boast but my google search skills are very good & told the same thing by some others whom i helped on finding certain files).:)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Exactly, and that's where kernel kicks in.

Yeah, and that is where it should be easy enough for Microsoft to fix :)

@Extreme Gamer,more than trick it is luck/skill.just search for anime available on unconventional hosts(i.e.not on uploaded & rapidgator,the most frequently used ones,& you have to be creative when searching on google else you won't find it) & then search for premium link generators for those specific file hosts & start downloading.though you can find almost all latest/recent/current releases & many old releases too on IRC & can download with decent speeds.torrents are also there for many series.i mostly used http way because of my browsing habit & hence the associated skill(not to boast but my google search skills are very good & told the same thing by some others whom i helped on finding certain files).:)

Bah, too much hassle. I know two websites that together contain 99% of what I want, almost always in at least 720p (and often in 1080p, occasionally 10-bit x264/H.264 + FLAC which is my preferred format), and a few other sites make up for the 1% that I can't find.

The only thing that has genuinely eluded my grasp so far is KochiKame (not the Hungama hindi dubs please). Nobody knows where I can get it :(

kisame

King of Heroes
Started reading Gamaran.No nonsense action manga and protagonist sure is a badass.Gama easily became my third fav protagonist after Luffy and Hei(Darker than Black).
9/10 for this action manga.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,KochiKame was never subbed by any group so of course you couldn't found it.there may be some random episodes on net with english subs but that's all you will get.

abhidev

Human Spambot
watched the first episode of 'Attack on Titan'....loved the animation...and the end of the 1st episode was something...

searched for the episodes...and each is of almost 500mb for 24 mins...where can I get smaller sized files to download???

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,KochiKame was never subbed by any group so of course you couldn't found it.there may be some random episodes on net with english subs but that's all you will get.

Yeah it seems that is how it is :(

Why don't people actually work on it though... the manga is still ongoing and a huge hit, and the anime based on the manga is also fresh in every episode :(

If i could only find it's raw, lol.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
watched the first episode of 'Attack on Titan'....loved the animation...and the end of the 1st episode was something...

searched for the episodes...and each is of almost 500mb for 24 mins...where can I get smaller sized files to download???

animeout.com.

Indian encoders and mostly are 16-23 years olds.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,KochiKame manga is 185 volumes long & still ongoing.you can consider it as The Simpsons of Japan.no group will dare try to scanlate the manga or sub the series considering its length.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,KochiKame manga is 185 volumes long & still ongoing.you can consider it as The Simpsons of Japan.no group will dare try to scanlate the manga or sub the series considering its length.

I'm fully aware of that.

If they could do it for bleach, then they can do it for KochiKame :)

I would do it myself (after 4 years) if I could even find it raw...

Are you serious, pal? Cause' they are pretty amazing except for annoying watermarks in a few anime........... Great quality encoding within 100 Mb

Are you suggesting Indian encoders can't be good? Or that they can't be in that age group?

varun004

Journeyman
@varun
When you start Code Geass, make sure you have both the seasons.
well watched 2 episode of code gaess and it seems everything is moving really fast. I mean in death note when light stumbles on the death note he takes a lot of time to understand what impact can it make. The whole thing unfolds in an acceptable pace whereas in code gaess the protagonist jumps right into the battle with just little known extent of the power being thrust on him buy the girl.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Bleach is only 59vol as of now which is about 1/3rd of KochiKame not to mention KochiKame manga started in 1976 & anime in 1996 when people used to record on VHS tapes & anime was not yet established outside Japan except for DBZ.

@varun004,what is there to understand?you give an order & others have to follow.it is not like death note where there are so many rules.protagonist in code geass is intelligent & always has plans just not the power to implement them until he gets geass.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Bleach is only 59vol as of now which is about 1/3rd of KochiKame not to mention KochiKame manga started in 1976 & anime in 1996 when people used to record on VHS tapes & anime was not yet established outside Japan except for DBZ.

@varun004,what is there to understand?you give an order & others have to follow.it is not like death note where there are so many rules.protagonist in code geass is intelligent & always has plans just not the power to implement them until he gets geass.

I'm talking about the anime :) That is smaller than Bleach.

@varun: Dude, the geass is a power given into his head... that means he automatically knows about it.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@extreme gamer : well if that is the case then its fine. Regardless its pace is quite fast.

Keep on watching and you will realize that the pace is fine for this show. Lelouche is way more intelligent and cunning than light. Even N and Mello combined can't beat him.

abhidev

Human Spambot
animeout.com.

Indian encoders and mostly are 16-23 years olds.

thanks man...but I couldn't wait and I downloaded 9 parts out of 11 in HD already :D...coz the animation is simply amazing and beautiful.

Does the mentioned site have most of the animes??

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Extreme Gamer,it's not the no. of episodes but availability that matters.how can you sub anything if you can't find it in the first place?there is a very little chance anyone has recorded such a long series on VHS/VCD from start to end not to mention if somebody did he would be asking a lot of money for it now.remember that fansubbers get their source from free raw sharing sites on which users upload recorded broadcast or bought dvd/blu-ray or they buy their own dvd/blu-ray to support series & to get best quality source.KochiKame if available completely on dvd(which i seriously doubt) will cost a bomb to buy.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
@Extreme Gamer,it's not the no. of episodes but availability that matters.how can you sub anything if you can't find it in the first place?there is a very little chance anyone has recorded such a long series on VHS/VCD from start to end not to mention if somebody did he would be asking a lot of money for it now.remember that fansubbers get their source from free raw sharing sites on which users upload recorded broadcast or bought dvd/blu-ray or they buy their own dvd/blu-ray to support series & to get best quality source.KochiKame if available completely on dvd(which i seriously doubt) will cost a bomb to buy.

My point was that if only I could at least find it raw, then I would sub it myself. I said it in the beginning of our KochiKame discussion :)

Yeah it seems that is how it is :(

Why don't people actually work on it though... the manga is still ongoing and a huge hit, and the anime based on the manga is also fresh in every episode :(

If i could only find it's raw, lol.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
that is why i posted my earlier reply.you can't find raw & also if by one in a million chance you do find it trust me you will give up long before finishing the series as subbing is not such a light/easy job.:)

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
that is why i posted my earlier reply.you can't find raw & also if by one in a million chance you do find it trust me you will give up long before finishing the series as subbing is not such a light/easy job.:)

Yeah I'm sure it's not easy. Who's saying I'll do it alone? ;)

But I'm not the kind to give up on things that are possible. I don't get into something and then not see it through.

On another note, I've finished watching the pilot episode of Space Adventure Cobra, the movie that preceded it (TV show is an alternate telling), and also two of the three Cobra: The Animation series.

Damn this franchise is awesome. Now I'm looking for the manga. If anyone comes across it, please please please do let me know.

Top Bottom