Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is a spoiler only for someone who has just started watching anime :) it is given that in any gundam franchise hero always gets allies & in this particular series after 13 episodes it is easy to guess where these allies will come from.rest assured biggest spoiler is saved till the end.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
it is a spoiler only for someone who has just started watching anime :) it is given that in any gundam franchise hero always gets allies & in this particular series after 13 episodes it is easy to guess where these allies will come from.rest assured biggest spoiler is saved till the end.

Don't worry, I was just messing with you. I already know the story :D- and I know most of the Gundam UC story (except ZZ and Victory gundam).

debarshi

Otaku
Orochimaru's reading One Piece chapters because they're more interesting. :p

And he's finished reading One Piece for the day :p

Watched pale cocoon twice in a row.............. Best thing I watched in a while................... Especially the song and its lyrics......

If anyone here hasn't seen it yet, you're missing out big time.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
One Piece Chapter 711:
1. Dwarfs are all over Robin
2. Zoro and Franky hurry towards green bit
3. Sanji tells Doflamingo is still Schibukkai and Law is fU(ked

Bleach Chapter 541:
1. Zangetsu is both Zuah Bach and not Juah Bach.
2. He kept preventing Ichigo to reach his max.
3. True Zangetsu is going to be revealed

Naruto chapter 634: (though it doesn't deserves to be mentioned as One Piece is still the most selling and most awesome manga)
1. lame combo attack by Naruto and Sasugay
2. Orochimaru went to Tsunade

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Eden of the East, great watch. At start, gave me a feeling that it would suck like mirai nikki, but proved me wrong.

Halfway through SAO, and
Sucks!

Gollum

Collector
I'm watching SKET DANCE these days.
Watched one episode of season2 on animax and started to watch from season 1 now.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
it is not manga:
Catholic School Girls Never Die Vol. 1: Alan Gandy: Amazon.com: Kindle Store

uncut version:
*www.amazon.ca/dp/B00D22VUIO

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
Fininshed reading Elfen Lied Manga, there is a spoiler question can anybody please answer that.

How does Bando come back in ending? We see he is killed by Lucy and his guts spill out and die

Top Bottom