Minami-ke
Minami-ke - MyAnimeList.net

Minami-ke Tadaima
Minami-ke Tadaima - MyAnimeList.net

Shingeki no Kyojin(Attack on Titan):
Shingeki no Kyojin - MyAnimeList.net

debarshi

Otaku
Slightly off-topic but how many of you guys have already checked out Hummingbird......... Its awesome as a replacement of MAL, and looks pretty good doing it

The only thing still keeping me in MAL is the huge userbase there, but I have already started shifting :)

Check out my list in the signature...

Dont even think of opening it in IE.... Totally broke the site for me

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Slightly off-topic but how many of you guys have already checked out Hummingbird......... Its awesome as a replacement of MAL, and looks pretty good doing it

The only thing still keeping me in MAL is the huge userbase there, but I have already started shifting :)

Check out my list in the signature...

Dont even think of opening it in IE.... Totally broke the site for me

zzz needs invite, on waiting...

debarshi

Otaku
O
zzz needs invite, on waiting...

You'll find a work around invite code if you search for it on Google

Edit: the promo code is ANICHARTNET here's the link if you want details *www.reddit.com/r/anime/comments/1egmjb/

The mobile site is pretty sleek too....

Last edited:

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
You don't need to do anything. Just type your email address and click on the "Request Invite" button. That is how I got in (only 10 minutes prior to the time of this post).

Maybe once they have enough users invites might become scarce, but right now you can get in easily.

Not gonna create an account on MAL because keeping this one on track is troublesome enough.

debarshi

Otaku
I didnt get an invite even 1 hour after requesting... So the promo code worked for me.

And the importing from MAL feature is handy too, especially if you have an active account in MAL.......... tell me your id, so that I can follow you guys there.............

kisame

King of Heroes
Finished Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.Above average anime.Focuses on bridging gap b/w humans and demons.(6/10)

Last edited:

debarshi

Otaku
One Piece, Bleach, Fairy Tail, Naruto and which ever manga you're reading. I want others to post about the latest chapters in their style too.

Posting anything about the new chapters is total SPOILER ALERT, and the new chapters especially BLEACH & NARUTO dont deserve them, the new ones are just awesome..........
But I loved the Bleach plot twist, though I had anticipated something like that, it still came as a shocker, true............ And what do you think about the new Sakura? Just as useless as before?

If you search manga on Amazon.in you get to see 3-4 pages of Yaoi manga in beginning.:lol:

I dint get them, maybe they're personalized to users............:mrgreen::-D:chinscratch:

kisame

King of Heroes
^Who the hell cares about Sakura,Naruto or Sasuke when you have other legendary fighters on the battlefield.

debarshi

Otaku
^Who the hell cares about Sakura,Naruto or Sasuke when you have other legendary fighters on the battlefield.

I'm itching to see the undeads(read madara and 1st hokage) fight...

The inevitable fight.....will naruto and sasuke fight each other again in the end? And where the hell did orochimaru go? He'd be a good addition to the force....

6Diablo9

How to change user title?
I dint get them, maybe they're personalized to users............:mrgreen::-D:chinscratch:

Na re,:-o.
See first you type manga in search bar, then on Next page you click on "Comics and Graphic Novels" on left and then scroll down.

Last edited:

debarshi

Otaku
Na re,:-o.
See first you type manga in search bar, then on Next page you click on "Comics and Graphic Novels" on left and then scroll down.

Found it!! Shame on amazon for promoting BL!!!!! :D :D

Can also be an indication of what they think of us............

Top Bottom