Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Fate Zero 8.5/10
Perhaps the best animation effects I have ever seen. Story was fine, but I expected more. Couple of useless episodes in the middle. Great characters (+1 to Kiritsugu and Alexander/Iskander)

sggupta95

Broken In
Soooooo, I heard that Hungama is going to air One Piece and I'm unable to leave a feedback on Hungama TV's shitty flash based website. All are requested to give them a feed back like this but don't copy this entirely.

"Hi Hungama has recently been airing trailers for "One Piece". I hope you don't destroy the anime by stupid dubbing and useless censoring like you did with Shinchan. Moreover, issue a warning before the telecast that the anime"One Piece" is suitable for children above age 15 and the channel or producer of "One Piece" doesn't holds any responsibility if a child under 15 hurts himself trying to copy any of the characters. and the website is ****. Why don't you stop using flash based layout and design it using HTML5?"

<Your Name>

This is necessary because Hungama will ruin One Piece with their 3rd class dubbing and censoring. Everybody please forward this to every One Piece fan in India and ask them to e-mail this to Hungama before they turn "One Piece" anime into a childish cartoon.

a One Piece fan here.although i prefer the manga and don't care about the anime,i will email them too,since i don't want another 4kids.can you tell me where to email?

BTW i am reading GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka) and man it is awesome!it is considered one of the best manga series for a reason.think of it as a munnabhai MBBS,replacing doctor with teachers,but of course much more awesome.i got so hooked that i flash read 7-8 volumes.then i regained my sanity and have to reread at a normal pace.no self control.:p

Piyush

Lanaya
BTW i am reading GTO(Great Teacher Onizuka) and man it is awesome!it is considered one of the best manga series for a reason.think of it as a munnabhai MBBS,replacing doctor with teachers,but of course much more awesome.i got so hooked that i flash read 7-8 volumes.then i regained my sanity and have to reread at a normal pace.no self control.:p

I watched anime instead. But I'm sure of that manga is much better than anime. If I get some time, then I'll sure go through manga too as it had a better ending than anime.

Neo

Yeah. One piece is awesome, the best. I'm a OP fan as well.

on a side note, k-on! and k-on!! are damn cool. No kidding.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
ok guys started watching clannad again (atleast tried to) but its too boooring atleast background music is a little good.........

debarshi

Otaku
ok guys started watching clannad again (atleast tried to) but its too boooring atleast background music is a little good.........

Clannad can be slow at times, but I dont think its boring.

Anyway, finished Kanon (9.5/10) and Chrome Shelled Regios (8/10)

There are no words to describe Kanon, and CSR, well I liked it.........The BGM was pretty good too

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Clannad can be slow at times, but I dont think its boring.

Anyway, finished Kanon (9.5/10) and Chrome Shelled Regios (8/10)

There are no words to describe Kanon, and CSR, well I liked it.........The BGM was pretty good too

the only thing i found a little funny in clannad is sonahara wanted to c him as main protagonist instead tomoya

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
I finished watching Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz: Special Edition today. The A.C. timeline stories are awesome.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Through 70 episodes of Gintama and realizing why it is regarded so great! Firstly, It is funny, not lame funny, but epic funny! Secondly, All its episodes are great and never will you feel the draggy feeling. Thirdly, Awesome characters, there isn't a single character I hate. It is not a kind of anime that you will desperately want to finish off. It the kind which you can watch anytime you feel like having a nice time, and you will get one heck of it!

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
anyone here watching the new anime called Shingeki no kyojin? its really awesome, the story and plot are just epic...already read the manga to the latest chapter..this is definitely a must watch..

also i want watch gintama from the start so can anyone tell me where i can download the old episodes from episode 1?

nims11

BIOS Terminator
anyone here watching the new anime called Shingeki no kyojin? its really awesome, the story and plot are just epic...already read the manga to the latest chapter..this is definitely a must watch..

also i want watch gintama from the start so can anyone tell me where i can download the old episodes from episode 1?

Google "animepremium Gintama xx" xx=ep_number
You will get an animepremium.tv link to that episode

Top Bottom