Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

abhidev

Human Spambot
started with Naruto...first few ep it seemed like a waste of time....but still stuck to it...now m getting the hang of it and hv started liking it :D

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Watched 9 episodes of "Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?"(Long name)
My first time seeing a protagonist both cool,intelligent and powerful in a shounen anime.

Also watched 7 episodes of Chaos;Head.That protagonist seriously pissed me off.For now dropped it.(3/10)
One piece is better than most mangas for the single reason that everything is connected, there are numerous sub plots running alongside each other, they tend to converge at one point, something out of chapter 5 could make an impact on chapter 500 without breaking continuity(eg, in DBZ the planet vegeta was destroyed by 3 different processes as the story progressed), also the cover pics alone make a mini arc that may have in impact on future story as well, also another interesting thing is unlike other mangas where more powerful enemies are exposed as the hero powers up to fight them, in one piece, all the powerful enemies had been exposed long before, and the heroes are improving slowly aiming for the final clash(the elite marines as well as the pirate lords had been exposed already).

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
One piece is better than most mangas for the single reason that everything is connected, there are numerous sub plots running alongside each other, they tend to converge at one point, something out of chapter 5 could make an impact on chapter 500 without breaking continuity(eg, in DBZ the planet vegeta was destroyed by 3 different processes as the story progressed), also the cover pics alone make a mini arc that may have in impact on future story as well, also another interesting thing is unlike other mangas where more powerful enemies are exposed as the hero powers up to fight them, in one piece, all the powerful enemies had been exposed long before, and the heroes are improving slowly aiming for the final clash(the elite marines as well as the pirate lords had been exposed already).
3???
i thought freeza blasted the planet that's all....

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
3???
i thought freeza blasted the planet that's all....
Watch the anime again:
1: King kai- Planet destroyed by wizard saint among sayians by summoning meteoroids.
2: Vegeta: Planet may or may not have been destroyed by Super Saiyan in beast mode(not sure).
3: Frieza.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Watch the anime again:
1: King kai- Planet destroyed by wizard saint among sayians by summoning meteoroids.
2: Vegeta: Planet may or may not have been destroyed by Super Saiyan in beast mode(not sure).
3: Frieza.

wth 1???
where did u found out that??

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
according to google frieza destroyed the planet but chose to spread rumors about it being destroyed by meteors to keep surviving saiyans including vegata under control.king kai either lied to goku to prevent him from going after frieza because he was no match for frieza at that time or king kai too believed the rumors spread by frieza.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Frieza definitely destroyed the planet.. But I always felt like Broly was responsible for it's destruction
The Guardian theory is probably false.. King kai was trolling Goku

according to google frieza destroyed the planet but chose to spread rumors about it being destroyed by meteors to keep surving saiyans including vegata under control.king kai either lied to goku to prevent him from going after frieza because he was no match for frieza at that time or king kai too believed the rumors spread by frieza.

This is a good explaination

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
according to google frieza destroyed the planet but chose to spread rumors about it being destroyed by meteors to keep surviving saiyans including vegata under control.king kai either lied to goku to prevent him from going after frieza because he was no match for frieza at that time or king kai too believed the rumors spread by frieza.

we all saw what happened frieza destroyed the planet because he got to know from some alien race which sayians wwere sent to destroy that frieza will be killed by a super saiyan (The legend of super saiyan)
he probably got to know about broly's extraordinarily great power .... he sent saiyans to missions he thought they'll fail ...... so all this led to the destruction of the planet
btw anyone heard of the new DBZ movie coming out can't waait for it...............:|

i m crazy like hell for dbz watched every episode like 10 times already.........

abhidev

Human Spambot
Lemme guess.U thought why show isn't name "Sasuke"????

yea...coz most of the episodes are concentrated more one sasuke....but as Naruto has started improving the show is getting balanced now :D

Another reason was I had watched Deathnote earlier which has raised the bar to a new level...hence expectations were high...I know they are way different from each other....hence no comparison :)

icebags

Technomancer
after somany years there is a new DBZ release scheduled on 30th march, who else is hyper ? :hyper:
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
after somany years there is a new DBZ release, who else is hyper ? :hyper:
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
dude i m getting crazy like helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll..............................

Top Bottom