Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

Neo

Yeah. There is something different about One Piece. Luffy is just too awesome. When even I watch OP, the feeling is different from all others. But I also feel angry when OP does not air on time. Like a week ago. It didn't air for 20 days. Meh Japan.

heidi2521

Padawan
I really recommend reading and watching Planetes. It is an awesome hard sci-fi Manga/Anime about a space debris hauling crew. It is extremely realistic and tries to stay as scientifically accurate as possible.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
I disagree. fumoffu cannot be compared to the other two. the direction of the show is completely different from FMP! and FMP: TSR.
watch the show in the correct chronology people. fumoffu is season 2 and should be treated as such :)

but seriously dude its much funnier than he others pure comedy what i really want from this show....
p.s: any1 has any info about the first episode of season 1 who was that whispered that sasuke saved??

just because events chronologically fits doesn't make it directly related to main story line.this series is based on light novel & unlike manga there is not much chance of fillers/short stories involving main characters in light novel.i am not saying don't watch fumoffu or watch it in any order but just that it has no direct relation with main story line so those who are interested in knowing such a thing get an idea about this.

+1 it also gave me a good first impression to it..........

anyway guys stick to chronological order but u can start with Fumofu series if u want some good laugh...

why the hell they don't complete the series......

Last edited:

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
but seriously dude its much funnier than he others pure comedy what i really want from this show....
p.s: any1 has any info about the first episode of season 1 who was that whispered that sasuke saved??

+1 it also gave me a good first impression to it..........

anyway guys stick to chronological order but u can start with Fumofu series if u want some good laugh...

why the hell they don't complete the series......
the series is finished in novels & i too have finished it.:) the girl sasuke saved in 1st ep plays an important role later in novel & let's just say novels have so much twists & turns that anime series looks just like a trailer.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
I really recommend reading and watching Planetes. It is an awesome hard sci-fi Manga/Anime about a space debris hauling crew. It is extremely realistic and tries to stay as scientifically accurate as possible.

I had downloaded planetes some time ago. Will start next.

btw, watching shiki. Horror/Mystery. Good till now.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
the series is finished in novels & i too have finished it.:) the girl sasuke saved in 1st ep plays an important role later in novel & let's just say novels have so much twists & turns that anime series looks just like a trailer.

then can we expect new seasons???

P.S: finished Love Hena......... pretty good series, good laughs, some mysteries and ya some very good music!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
then can we expect new seasons???

P.S: finished Love Hena......... pretty good series, good laughs, some mysteries and ya some very good music!!
very low chance.anime production is expensive so for long series(manga/novels) it is done only when they are very popular(like naruto,bleach,one piece).this is why i prefer reading manga instead of watching anime for series based on manga.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
try Shura no Toki.this is one of my 2 favourite martial arts/unarmed fighting anime(based on its 1st half though as 2nd half is not as good).this one is more realistic compared to my other favourite though.

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
check out nyaa.eu, bakabt.me and tokyo toshokan for anime. Much better quality collection than non-dedicated sites.

Neo

I'll watch it next. Thank you for the suggestion. :)

kisame

King of Heroes
Watched 9 episodes of "Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?"(Long name)
My first time seeing a protagonist both cool,intelligent and powerful in a shounen anime.

Also watched 7 episodes of Chaos;Head.That protagonist seriously pissed me off.For now dropped it.(3/10)

Last edited:

Neo

Watched 9 episodes of "Problem children are coming from another world, aren't they?"(Long name)
My first time seeing a protagonist both cool,intelligent and powerful in a shounen anime.

Why not watched 10th episode? :?
Luffy is also cool, intelligent and powerful. ;)

sggupta95

Broken In
Finally started One piece. Luffy is so much different from other anime/manga characters .

Also, thinking of startingMuv-Luv Alternative. But not sure whether I should go for anime or visual novel.

are you watching the manga or the anime for one piece?

on the topic of visual novels,i am comsidering watching 2 VN based anime i have heard a lot about:fate zero and stein's gate.will watching the anime be good enough for them?or do they leave some story elemnts?well,i think i'll first watch the anime in the case of stein's gate.but fate/zero is a sequel in the fate series,and i think the previous anime Fate/stay night is unable to showcase the game properly from what i've heard.what do you guys think?

kisame

King of Heroes
Fate/Stay Night anime is average.Its not much interesting.
However Fate/Zero is good.You can safely skip Fate/Stay Night since Fate/Zero's timeline is 10 years before that of Fate/Stay Night and they have no relation whatsoever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom