Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
^:rofl:

This expression came from the H-game (PC)/PS2/DC/anime Kanon. Ayu Tsukimiya's line (and probably the most famous throughout Kanon). This is her expression when she moans, or whines (like eeeehh, but more original).

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
why?? it really had some good animation fo rthe fight ......not to mention the fight was one of the best and the arc is one my favorite arc............

i know there is too much flashbacks in naruto ....... butt they can't speed up anime else they would come close to manga.........

PS: i am giving the anime a break since lots of flashback are happening and also story is progressing rather slowly it becomes pain to follow the anime , hence following manga which is also damn slow but satisfying..............

btw watch samurai flamenco its good , well atleast first few episodes are good then suddenly in between it gets haywire ............

- - - Updated - - -

dude you really have to watch other animes to compare it................

- - - Updated - - -

can some one tell me which saint seiya is featured in this video i downloaded one but its animation is way too old , not what i was looking for..........
[YOUTUBE]e7QjLPviNA[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7QjLPviNA

bump!!!

Top Bottom