Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

snap

Lurker
Just read this manga Yamikin Ushijima-kun aka Ushijima the Loan Shark pretty realistic, recommended you guys read it only 24 chapters till now

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Just read this manga Yamikin Ushijima-kun aka Ushijima the Loan Shark pretty realistic, recommended you guys read it only 24 chapters till now

Reminded me of literal loan shark

*i.imgur.com/zu6KV3I.png

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
"Another" very nice anime, i was keep on hoping till the end some miracle will happen, but nothing happened sad ending

worth to wach recommended to everyone but be prepared to get ur hopes down this isn't ur typical anime its another

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Shingeki no Kyojin anime and read all available chapters.
Anime is good but manga is better.

i liked the anime more. Post-anime manga story is getting too much into politics, with number of mysteries just increasing :( I have to re read previous issue after a new monthly chapter comes out

- - - Updated - - -

"Another" very nice anime, i was keep on hoping till the end some miracle will happen, but nothing happened sad ending

worth to wach recommended to everyone but be prepared to get ur hopes down this isn't ur typical anime its another

+1. I was also quite disappointed with the ending. But worth watching.

- - - Updated - - -

Finished Kara no Kyoukai - Garden of Sinners. It is a 7 part movie series with a complex non linear story line, *brilliant* animation, lots of blood, and the action sequences will give you goosebumps. Only other anime I can think of coming closer to it in terms of animation will be Fate Zero. The story, despite being complex and chronologically non linear, is amazing, and interwines pretty well. Characters are very well defined and the protagonist is undoubtly one of my most favourite female anime character. Music, despite being awesome, is a letdown for lacking variety throughout all the movies. Although I will rate the individual movies slightly differently, I rate the entire series 8.5/10. Watch it, for action, story and characters.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Another is pretty good horror anime with shockingly unexpected twists. I liked the sound design and art.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
[MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION], seems you are unable to receive PMs. so i'll reply here.

i really don't download anything below 720p unless it was never made in 720p. as for 480p anime you can search Soulreaperzone | Free HQ Small Encoded Anime Direct Downloads Anime Chiby | Small Encoded Anime Darklegends | Fastest 60mb Anime Encoders

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
[MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION], seems you are unable to receive PMs. so i'll reply here.

i really don't download anything below 720p unless it was never made in 720p. as for 480p anime you can search Soulreaperzone | Free HQ Small Encoded Anime Direct Downloads Anime Chiby | Small Encoded Anime Darklegends | Fastest 60mb Anime Encoders

sorry I didn't notice as I come online from mobile and don't get mention notifications :|
thanks for the sites, I'll check them out and then pm you if I need any help. :)

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
*img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130526191014/betterbleachfanfiction/images/1/1f/Shiro_s_tenze_tsusaiga_by_zanpakuto_leader-d50hf87.jpg

WTF is this? I didnt see it anywhere in the anime. Which arc/episode does this belong to? Is it fan made? :shock:

Top Bottom