Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
The latest Bleach chapter ಠ_ಠ

you mean last week's chapter? TBH, bleach is being dragged now. Tite is just trying to find ways to increase everyone's power and drag it on. bleach ended for me when the Arrancar arc was over.

PS - all hail Aizen-sama :p

abhidev

Human Spambot
currently wtching Knights of Sidonia....okish

next in line is 'pin Pong'....guys pls suggest some good funniest animes and best action animes like the Fate series, Naruto :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Gintama. Action is way better than Naruto and it is the funniest anime IMHO.

PS: I'm just going to ignore that you called naruto as best, while its nowhere close to being average.

abhidev

Human Spambot
^ Gintama. Action is way better than Naruto and it is the funniest anime IMHO.

PS: I'm just going to ignore that you called naruto as best, while its nowhere close to being average.

Fights in Naruto/Shippuden are best IMHO...well its also true that I haven't watched many animes to compare it with...

So Gintama is funny???...I mean I'm looking for something that's hilarious :D

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Fights in Naruto/Shippuden are best IMHO...well its also true that I haven't watched many animes to compare it with...

If you have went through the torture of watching each and every naruto/shippuden episode, then you should be able to go through some first few not so good Gintama episodes.

Trust me, you'll start ROFLing and get stomach pain. I watch after 11 PM and its super hard to control my laughter.

PS: Naruto vs Pain had good animation ( Sarcasm intended ) -_-
PPS: One Piece Dressrosa Arc or even Luffy vs Lucci stomps the [strike]flashbacks, talk-no-jutsu, fillers and then some flashbacks again [/strike] action in Naruto

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that was sarcasm again for Naruto's "story"

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
If you have went through the torture of watching each and every naruto/shippuden episode, then you should be able to go through some first few not so good Gintama episodes.

Trust me, you'll start ROFLing and get stomach pain. I watch after 11 PM and its super hard to control my laughter.

PPS: One Piece Dressrosa Arc or even Luffy vs Lucci stomps the [strike]flashbacks, talk-no-jutsu, fillers and then some flashbacks again [/strike] action in Naruto

- - - Updated - - -

why?? it really had some good animation fo rthe fight ......not to mention the fight was one of the best and the arc is one my favorite arc............

i know there is too much flashbacks in naruto ....... butt they can't speed up anime else they would come close to manga.........

PS: i am giving the anime a break since lots of flashback are happening and also story is progressing rather slowly it becomes pain to follow the anime , hence following manga which is also damn slow but satisfying..............

btw watch samurai flamenco its good , well atleast first few episodes are good then suddenly in between it gets haywire ............

- - - Updated - - -

dude you really have to watch other animes to compare it................

- - - Updated - - -

can some one tell me which saint seiya is featured in this video i downloaded one but its animation is way too old , not what i was looking for..........
[YOUTUBE]e7QjLPviNA[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e7QjLPviNA

abhidev

Human Spambot

- - - Updated - - -

Woaaahhh!!!! Now thats a lot of sarcasm out there :D

Also I think the animation was good in those few episodes which were related to that 'Chikara' arc...
[Youtube]fLdF7DtrDYQ[/Youtube]

well i went through the torture of watching every episode...and it wasn't that bad except for frequent flashbacks :-x

So Gintama it is....any other which is totally funny ??

just finished 'Ping Pong the animation' and its a must watch....just superbly inspiring and a really good story.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Chikara arc was filler and fillers were supposed to end with it. Naruto anime is 1.5 years behind the manga :facepalm: and they are still planning for more fillers and $hit to leech more $$$

Piyush

Lanaya
^ Chikara arc was filler and fillers were supposed to end with it. Naruto anime is 1.5 years behind the manga :facepalm: and they are still planning for more fillers and $hit to leech more $$$

First I gave up on anime... like 1 yr back. Now I have given up on manga too. They are not only stretching the end unnecessarily but also, they are adding so much of complicated theoretical explanations to the events, that I'd rather study Engineering subject Theory of Automata and Machine Language.

abhidev

Human Spambot
First I gave up on anime... like 1 yr back. Now I have given up on manga too. They are not only stretching the end unnecessarily but also, they are adding so much of complicated theoretical explanations to the events, that I'd rather study Engineering subject Theory of Automata and Machine Language.

they just stretch the episodes unnecessarily...and moreover postpone the release of the episodes :-x
:agreed:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
why?? it really had some good animation fo rthe fight ......not to mention the fight was one of the best and the arc is one my favorite arc............

thats some quality animation out there

*i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/SerenityMikadzuki/NarutoVsPain2.png

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJd5WUCzREI[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

this was sarcasm again

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
thats some quality animation out there

*i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa459/SerenityMikadzuki/NarutoVsPain2.png

[YOUTUBE]www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJd5WUCzREI[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

this was sarcasm again

i think they did it cause they wanted to show how fast they were (u know speed)............

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Luffy vs Lucci fight was paced practically at lightning speeds (Lucci is way faster than Kalifa who dodged Nami's lightning strike)
still no signs of crap animation. while naruto vs pain was barely at hypersonic speeds.

kisame

King of Heroes
Just put it on hold until it is completed and then read it in one go.
On other note, HxH is building up a nice plot.Can't wait for the action to start.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
^ Luffy vs Lucci fight was paced practically at lightning speeds (Lucci is way faster than Kalifa who dodged Nami's lightning strike)
still no signs of crap animation. while naruto vs pain was barely at hypersonic speeds.

well actually at visible speeds u can actually see distorted image of the object because of high speed but practically at lightning speeds u can only see when they take a break or there is pause in motion........

look at later episodes of naruto, when naruto became faster to match yellow flash's speed we could actually think he was teleporting cause we couldn't see the movement.............

- - - Updated - - -

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBS38SLSnJU

- - - Updated - - -

[YOUTUBE]dBS38SLSnJU[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

basically what makes naruto a great watch for me is preferably is its soundtrack , really awesome BG appropriate for fights and tense situations .............

- - - Updated - - -

just like SnK ( which also features some my favourite fights + BG combo) naruto scores well on fight scenes.........
and ya i agree they are dragging the manga now.........i wouldn't be surprised if this so called final enemy is still not the final...........and ofcourse i wouldn't be surprised if there is a sad ending like the good old protagonists sacrificing his life..........

- - - Updated - - -

Woaaahhh!!!! Now thats a lot of sarcasm out there :D

Also I think the animation was good in those few episodes which were related to that 'Chikara' arc...
[Youtube]fLdF7DtrDYQ[/Youtube]

well i went through the torture of watching every episode...and it wasn't that bad except for frequent flashbacks :-x

So Gintama it is....any other which is totally funny ??

just finished 'Ping Pong the animation' and its a must watch....just superbly inspiring and a really good story.

which episodes are these i haven't watched them.........

abhidev

Human Spambot
basically what makes naruto a great watch for me is preferably is its soundtrack , really awesome BG appropriate for fights and tense situations .............

Exactly....and moreover the fights are really good with gr8 background score :D

which episodes are these i haven't watched them.........

theses are some of the fillers...don't remember the episode numbers...but the animation is really good in these mixed with cgi effects...

Top Bottom