Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Watch Gintama then, you will love it :)

Offtopic PS: where from Ranchi?

its on my list. :)

and I live in Lalpur, you?

- - - Updated - - -

nice list ..........btw u have mentioned no.4 four times........i have watched all except bleach, city hunter , sket dance and another

yes i know, i can't decide between those four. :p :D
i'll say watch Sket dance and City Hunter. Another is a short anime just like K project, with a touch if horror and a good twist.
You may have some other opinions on ..each when you watch it(i know many people who don't like it)

ssb1551

Technomancer
Here's my list of favourite animes-

1. CITY HUNTER a must watch i'd say. You'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll never regrets, you'll never forget. You'll want more of Ryo Saeba. 15/10 :D

2. Sket Dance, one again a must watch. Its kind of like Gintama as i heard(haven't watched Gintama). You'll definitely cry when you get to know the trio's past. Continue the manga when anime's over 10/10

3. Attack on Titan (currently watching, will review when i complete it).

4. Hunter X Hunter 9/10
4. Bleach 9/10
4. Fairy Tail 8.5/10
4. Death Note 9.5/10, a really awesome anime.
5. Beelzebub 8.5/10
6. Baka and the test 8.5/10
7. Another 8/10
8. The K Project 8.5/10
9. Dragon Ball Z 8/10
10. Naruto (not shippuden, the shonen jump one)
11. Fullmetal Alchemist(Brotherhood)

Nice list but Sket dance. I guess the comedy animés are not my cup of tea. I've watched a few episodes of Sket Dance but didn't think too good of that. I think if one has already watched GTO and Full Metal Panic the bar is set pretty high for any other comedy genre of animé. I don't know if OVAs qualify in this list but I still would like to add Samurai X : Trust and Betrayal as one of the best OVAs I've ever watched. 1 animé I would like to add which I haven't seen in the last few pages - MONSTER. It's epic and that's how an animé should be.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Nice list but Sket dance. I guess the comedy animés are not my cup of tea. I've watched a few episodes of Sket Dance but didn't think too good of that. I think if one has already watched GTO and Full Metal Panic the bar is set pretty high for any other comedy genre of animé. I don't know if OVAs qualify in this list but I still would like to add Samurai X : Trust and Betrayal as one of the best OVAs I've ever watched. 1 animé I would like to add which I haven't seen in the last few pages - MONSTER. It's epic and that's how an animé should be.

what abt baka to test??? i literally couldn't control my laughter while watching at night and my parents were sleeping.........

- - - Updated - - -

just tried o look for city hunter and damn its too old ..........so no from me...........

sohan_92

In the zone
what is irc hav heard it many times googled also .........

also mushishi is abt insects na???

*www.irchelp.org/ .

Yes, you can say like that way. But for detailed synopsis check for anime sites. A must watch anime.
Each episodes is like High-budget short film. (quote stolen from a MAL user).

- - - Updated - - -

Here's my list of favourite animes-

1. CITY HUNTER a must watch i'd say. You'll cry, you'll laugh, you'll never regrets, you'll never forget. You'll want more of Ryo Saeba. 15/10 :D

2. Sket Dance, one again a must watch. Its kind of like Gintama as i heard(haven't watched Gintama). You'll definitely cry when you get to know the trio's past. Continue the manga when anime's over 10/10

3. Attack on Titan (currently watching, will review when i complete it).

4. Hunter X Hunter 9/10
4. Bleach 9/10
4. Fairy Tail 8.5/10
4. Death Note 9.5/10, a really awesome anime.
5. Beelzebub 8.5/10
6. Baka and the test 8.5/10
7. Another 8/10
8. The K Project 8.5/10
9. Dragon Ball Z 8/10
10. Naruto (not shippuden, the shonen jump one)
11. Fullmetal Alchemist(Brotherhood)

Ryo Saeba can. And i don't mean in a fight, but in everything else that an anime aims for. Goku was my favourite hero, until i saw him.

Nice list dude.

Btw, which version of Hunter x Hunter you are watching? Is it 2011 or old one?

O.T:- OMG ! trackt.tv supports TV series, Anime series and Movies. And it has a such nice GUI. :hyper:

Last edited:

snap

Lurker
what abt baka to test??? i literally couldn't control my laughter while watching at night and my parents were sleeping.........

- - - Updated - - -

just tried o look for city hunter and damn its too old ..........so no from me...........

there are many great animes which are old like Yu Yu Hakusho :D

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku

its not the comedy that makes me love it. Watch a little more, then you'll get to know their past. That's what made me love that anime. Thinking how they are now and what they went through.

- - - Updated - - -

you mean baka and the test? The non veg is the best in it :D
that grab my b**bs Yuji xD

and its probably older than DBZ, i watched it on animax, i still search for a good quality upload and FLAC soudtracks but cant find it. Anyway i'd say give it a try.

Btw, which version of Hunter x Hunter you are watching? Is it 2011 or old one?

The 2011 one.

but this one is too old before 90's..........

Its last season is of 90s, and its probably older than Inuyasha. But i'd still say watch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Attack On Titan complete 9.5/10

Beautiful animation[+1], deep story(Adele cant even rool in there :p )[+1], awesome fight scenes[+2], legitimate characters[+1], beautiful Mikasa :D [+1], realistic world[+1], Armoured Titan[+1], fear at its best[+1], highly inspirational[+1]

people being murdered on a massive scale, children being eaten alive, Parents being devoured in front of their children[-0.5]

This anime depicts what we are doing to thing around us, whether its nature or some other species or even our own species. We are the being depicted as Titans, and what ruthless things we are doing. This anime follows the rule of the powerful wins over the weak, which is what happens in our daily world.

I would rate it 9.5/10. A must watch again.

nims11

BIOS Terminator
Finished Jojo Bizarre Adventure. It is overdramatic in a good and comical way, has super-muscular characters, and it quite awesome! Gives off a berserk like feeling and the story doesn't feel draggy. Looking forward to the new season.

Also started SKET Dance due to its comparison with Gintama and few mentions in the last few posts. Liking it till now. I like watching things these Gintama like light anime which I can watch anytime irrespective of my mood.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Finished Jojo Bizarre Adventure. It is overdramatic in a good and comical way, has super-muscular characters, and it quite awesome! Gives off a berserk like feeling and the story doesn't feel draggy. Looking forward to the new season.

Also started SKET Dance due to its comparison with Gintama and few mentions in the last few posts. Liking it till now. I like watching things these Gintama like light anime which I can watch anytime irrespective of my mood.

just so you know, it gets pretty serious sometimes. Which episode are you in?

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ NGE is a darn good animé. I was introduced to the Mecha genre by this animé. Inspired me to watch other Mecha animés but none came closer to it.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
so i had missed episode 26 of Sket Dance, well it featured Gintama :D

here's some screenshots for people who still havent started Sket Dance and are Gintama fans -
*puu.sh/8Utdz
*puu.sh/8Vd4c
*puu.sh/8Vdfc
*puu.sh/8UZSe
*puu.sh/8VdHg
*puu.sh/8VdOl

PS- Gintama's assistant writer/director has made Sket Dance.

Top Bottom