Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
that is why i don't use codec packs because of their pre-configured settings.did you also installed reclock while installing kawaii codec pack?also whatever setup you were using earlier you can just use madvr by installing it & then selecting it as the video renderer under pot player preferences video setting.

nope didn't use that reclock here is what i did:
installed KCP and set it to highest
the result: screen turned to standby automatically and computer froze while i could still hear the audio playing................

- - - Updated - - -

that is why i don't use codec packs because of their pre-configured settings.did you also installed reclock while installing kawaii codec pack?also whatever setup you were using earlier you can just use madvr by installing it & then selecting it as the video renderer under pot player preferences video setting.

chuck it VLC anyway has better quality than this...........

debarshi

Otaku
nope didn't use that reclock here is what i did:
installed KCP and set it to highest
the result: screen turned to standby automatically and computer froze while i could still hear the audio playing................

You don't put it to highest settings just like that. :p

Well, after using MPC-BE, I never went back to VLC. Even if setting it up is a pain.

SETUP ------ Here you go, the link

The difference is pretty noticable with HD content on 1080p screen, if you have a complimenting graphics card.
Or maybe I'm just too obsessed about it

Screenshot Comparison

Everything you need to know about MAD-VR

Last edited:

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl

Well, after using MPC-BE, I never went back to VLC. Even if setting it up is a pain.

The difference is pretty noticable with HD content on 1080p screen, if you have a complimenting graphics card.

Screenshot Comparison

well i thought it would work they haven't put system requirement in the site........

- - - Updated - - -

ok its workin now at highest setting idk what was wrong there but i dnt see any significant difference............

- - - Updated - - -

tried using coalgirls anime infinite stratos........

- - - Updated - - -

Screenshot Comparison

btw that comparison is too huge for my bandwidth................. but thanks anyway.......

Top Bottom