Anime/Cartoon/Mangas Thread ~Giga Drill Breaker version~

debarshi

Otaku
[MENTION=114127]debarshi[/MENTION] :thumbs: great but it felt a little short

Thanks :) Yep, it was cut short due to time restrictions, I had to give it to her on her birthday, so I couldnt make it any longer.

- - - Updated - - -

[MENTION=114127]debarshi[/MENTION]
What is AMV ? You made that clip? I havent watched it yet but will do in the evening.

AMV is Animated Music Video, with clips of different anime stitched to the beats of a particular song. :) Yep I made it. Tell me if you like it.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
just completed mirai nikki its frigging great a must watch recommended anime........although i was expecting a different kind of ending........:-(

Piyush

Lanaya
AMV is Animated Music Video, with clips of different anime stitched to the beats of a particular song. :) Yep I made it. Tell me if you like it.

Liked it. Even though its a bit short but the fact that you made it on your own, its value will be priceless for your friend.

sohan_92

In the zone
[MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION], man... too much busy with Real-Life stuffs. Getting less time to watch anime. (-_-')

current status: Watching Mushi-shi S1. (I love to call it Bug-shi. :-D)
I didn't find any better source, so doing the scripts myself and watching alongside.

sohan_92

In the zone
[MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION], AFAIK, the fansubs did mushi-shi are ANBU and moo-shi, whose subs are not that good enough. Ex:- "The sake cup is dry."(-ANBU)."The sake cup is empty."(-Retail). And lots more translation errors. P.S: I am already in a group.

sohan_92

In the zone
[MENTION=126812]whitestar_999[/MENTION], Nah. If i knew japanese, i never had watched anime with english subs in first place. :D

snap

Lurker
reading 'Oh, My God!' seemed interesting enough :D

Summary:
The story set in Heaven, except it's a corporation with a hierarchy. There are gods from the major religions, and they're all discussing to wipe out humankind (again) when suddenly! A human girl enters. What will happen? What about the end of the world?

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION],have you tried Saint Oniisan?

[MENTION=43644]nims11[/MENTION],with 108 volumes & still ongoing Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is a series i probably won't watch as its anime adaptation covers less than 1/3rd of manga & i don't have the patience to read such a long series.

Top Bottom