Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
Hi all.. After a lotto research i have decided the Final Config of my PC

Here the Config:-

RIGS SPECIFICATIONS AND BRANDS SMC INTERNATIONAL PRICE THEITWARES PRICE Prime agbg ITDEPOT PRICE DELTAPAGE.COM

Processor Intel Core i5 2500k 11,650 11,790 11,400
MotherBoard Asus P8P67-PRO 32GB DDR3 Intel Motherboard (B3 Revision) 12,500 11,900 12,000 12,799
RAM G.Skill Ripjaws F3-10666CL9S-4GBRL 2650 3,635
GraphicsCard MSI GeForce GTX460 DDR5 NVidia PCI E Graphic Cards (N460GTX Hawk 1GB) 11,450 11,500 12,025
Harddrive SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB 2,700 3,015
Monitor Dell ST2220L 21.5” W Full HD Monitor with LED 8750 9,100 10,450
Cabinet CM 690 II Advanced 5,999 5,855
Powersupply corsair TX850 7,450
UPS Numeric 800VA
TOTAL

Note:- Prices in the Bold letter indicate the lowest price i was able to find online!

Tomo i am gonna go Ritchie street and gonna ask for a Quote.. I called 1 or 2 shops from Ritchie street and asked for Quote but they said that they dont have core i5 2500k in stock and dont have products in stock that are related to core i5!!!

Total :- 62,215 ( Without UPS ) The Ups is no where available.. Do u guys know where i can find this UPS ( numeric 800 VA ) and is there any alternative?.. Please share your idea.. Thanks in advance.. :)

Can i trust SMCinternational and deltapge ??.... If u guys know better price than the above config pls share..

and i am worried about the above G.Skill RAM when i read the specification its stated that its only compatible intel p55 chipset or below.. so will the above RAM be compatible with the above mobo?..

I found out that this G.Skill RAM is specifically designed to be compatible with p67 chipset Gskill Sandy Bridge 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 4GB X 2 ( Gskill Sandy Bridge 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 4GB X 2 ). Is this a good one and can i go for it??.. Please share your idea...

Thanks in advance :)

Last edited:

coolgame

Journeyman
get the msi p67A-gd65 from smc.sli ready and free shipping from smc @ 10.8k.and get the p67 ram.it looks much better

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
@ thanks a lot man but i am kinda inclined to Asus p8p67 pro :) and i thinking of getting that G.Skill Sandybridge RAM..

1 more question:- :-D

Can i trust SMCinternational and deltapage ??....Is there any precautions i should do before i order in these sites?.. Please share your idea...
If u guys know better price than the above config pls share...

Thanks in advance :)

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
@ coolgame thanks and do tell me how did it go... :)

I think SMC has a good customer support cuz today i sent them 2 mails enquiring about the availability of the dell monitor and Corsair 850 TX.. They said they have the monitor in stock and the power supply will be available by Friday...

P.S After sending the mail i received a confirmation mail of my enquiry and within 15 minutes i received reply for both of my mails! So i think SMC is great! :clap2:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Buddy, the choice of the graphics card is actually wrong. At 11.7K you can easily get your hands on a Sapphire HD 6870 which is more powerful than GTX 460, even than the cyclone version in a reasonable margin.

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
@ cilus thanks man but i need a nVidia card... So can i get the GTX 460 at lesser price?... please share your idea...

Thanks in advance.. :)

Pls help me guys.. i am confused between these 2 hard drives... which one to choose.. pls share your idea..

1) Seagate 1 TB SATA Desktop 3.5" Internal HDD (1000 GB) blue ( Seagate 1 TB SATA Desktop 3.5" Internal HDD (1000 GB) )

2) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA 3Gb/s 1-TB Hard Drive ( Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA 3Gb/s 1-TB Hard Drive )

Only 100 bucks difference between these 2 hard drives!.. Pls tell me which one is latest and best performer and good to go with?..

Cilus

laborare est orare
I have purchased it from Kolkata, not online. However, you can check in Lynx-india where it is available @ 11.7K + 5% tax.

But the model they are showcasing is a reference model where as mine is a Custom PCB Design with Copper heat pipe cooler. It is almost like the Toxic edition cooler without the factory overclock. Try to get hand on this model.

*www.lynx-india.com/published/publicdata/KEHSYUHTWEBASYST/attachments/SC/products_pictures/6wy_enl.jpg

My model is available at theItwares @ 12.39K +0.15K shipping which is almost the same price at which I got mine (11.9K + 4% vat).

*www.theitwares.com/images/Sapphire_6870_1.jpg

Also MSI Cyclone GTX 460 1 GB is available @ 10.45K in smcinternational.in

Last edited:
OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
@ cilus Thanks a lot man... If i had little more budget then can i go for GTX 560 Ti twin frozer/oc??...

Pls help me guys.. i am confused between these 2 hard drives... which one to choose.. pls share your idea..

1) Seagate 1 TB SATA Desktop 3.5" Internal HDD (1000 GB) blue ( Seagate 1 TB SATA Desktop 3.5" Internal HDD (1000 GB) )

2) Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA 3Gb/s 1-TB Hard Drive ( Seagate Barracuda 7200.11 SATA 3Gb/s 1-TB Hard Drive )

Only 100 bucks difference between these 2 hard drives!.. Pls tell me which one is latest and best performer and good to go with?..

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ Viswanathan

Go for MSI GTX 560Twin Frozr II/OC @ 13.5k (smcinternational)(including taxes). This is faster than a 6870 and performs on par with a 6950. Go for this eyes closed. The seasonic 520 can easily handle this.

If you are planning to sli later, then go with seasonic s12II 620W @ 5k.

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
@ vickybat Thanks man and i am thinking of going for MSI GTX 560Twin II/OC and for psu i am going for corsair TX 850..

Last edited:

Cilus

laborare est orare
With the latest price drop, MSI GTX 560Twin Frozr II/OC @ 13.5k is a seductive option actually. Ya, get it without any hesitation.

And TX 850 is a overkill actually. But sure, if you purchase it, there won't any problem with all your future upgrades including if you go for SLI.

OP
V

Viswanathan

Journeyman
@ cilus Thanks a lot man...
@ nilgtx260 thanks man and i am thinking of going for MSI GTX 560Twin Frozr II/OC.. :)

since i am buying CM 690 II Advanced i am planning to add atleast 8 fans within 1 or 2 months and i am going for 8 gb RAM and eventually planning to Noctua NHD14 or Corsair H70 in a month or two.. So having these upgrades in my mind i decided to go with corsair TX850.. so if i go for corsair TX850 there wont be any prob rite?...

Guys i need suggestion for case fan in CM 690 II advanced with transparent panel... I am planning to buy extra 120mm x 3 fans OR 120mm x 2 and 140mmx1. Please suggest some good brand case fans..

Last edited:

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
^^Tx850 will be an overkill even for all those things you mentioned. Get the seasonic 620w @ 5k. It can easily handle everything including a 560sli. If you want to play a bit safe, then consider seasonic 700w psu instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom