Android One Thread

ashs1

Padawan
The main difference that I know is that Micromax and spice have mediatek chipsets while karbonn has a snapdragon chipset.

ashs1

Padawan
Hmm.. I tried to search for karbonn sparkle and it seems that it also has a mediatek chipset.( although I am almost sure I saw snapdragon labeling in the newspaper advertising).. If the karbonn mobile also has mediatek, go for the better trusted brand ( micromax).
A small comparison : *n2.sdlcdn.com/imgs/a/n/p/Chart-51172.jpg

Minion

Conversation Architect
I'm thinking of buying one for my bro. This will be his first Android phone, so don't want to go much higher on the price bracket. Also specs wise, Android One is nice.

What I wonder is, which one to choose? Specs wise all 3 are same, or is there any difference that I'm missing out?

There is only minor difference in build quality I find Karbon Sperkel V to have little better built quality.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Yeah. That's what I thought in the first place. If specs are same and as all are indian brands then what to see while buying one of these.

Ofcourse reputation wise MMX goes first, then Spice and Karbonn is on same line. Hope A.S.S. is good for all of these.

OP
ankush28

ankush28

Bazinga
At first look I found Spice has better display compare to Moto E. (Now please don't argue about resolution like a moron, Its just my taste I found it better)

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Bought Spice :D

*i.imgur.com/nY1nSAN.jpg

*i.imgur.com/z5NewKe.jpg

*i.imgur.com/hnx6zHD.jpg

*i.imgur.com/PwxyWU5.jpg

*i.imgur.com/QX2r6Mf.jpg

*i.imgur.com/L3VjglK.jpg

*i.imgur.com/rVOM9zC.jpg

Top Bottom