Android One Thread

icebags

Technomancer
I got a notification on my Micromax A1.

5.1 update is out.
i upgraded to 5.1 today. got the notification in the morning.

my mmx a1 is showing the notification too, i think i will take backup of stuff and prepare fone for update now. and how does it feel in a1 ? iny function improvements & changes in bettery life etc ?

one more thing, is there any way to revert back to kitkat in case i dont like it ?

That's why never trust these cheap indian brands. They always lie. Timely updates my ass.

at least it came. :)

A

amit.tiger12

can anyone tell me is there any official site for factory images for android one devices.. like nexus devices have there factory image site...???

Gollum

Collector
no idea about that.
as performance goes, it's the same. no difference in speed.
battery save removes animations so it looks faster when u do stuff.
i like the colour scheme.

A

amit.tiger12

^ so you have only option to check for OTA, right? or download images from xda etc etc..???

icebags

Technomancer
no idea about that.
as performance goes, it's the same. no difference in speed.
battery save removes animations so it looks faster when u do stuff.
i like the colour scheme.

so i updated, it looks cool, but i dont see any option to add users/ guest users..... ideas ?

icebags

Technomancer
What? what is that?

apparently android 5+ versions supposed to support multi user accounts, but i dont see any user option my my fone as said here :

How to Use Android 5?s Restricted User Profiles for Basic Parental Controls

after 5.1, my battery life somehow appears to have degraded, a 7 min call drained 71% to 55%...... antutu widget was running in the display though, but need to keep it watching. not sure, may be antutu ate it.....

Gollum

Collector
apparently android 5+ versions supposed to support multi user accounts, but i dont see any user option my my fone as said here :

How to Use Android 5?s Restricted User Profiles for Basic Parental Controls

after 5.1, my battery life somehow appears to have degraded, a 7 min call drained 71% to 55%...... antutu widget was running in the display though, but need to keep it watching. not sure, may be antutu ate it.....

I like the change in UI color and the change in Chrome browser
I dont like the whatsapp contacts photos displayed in circles

A

amit.tiger12

CyanogenMod 12.1, ROM for the OEM Cross Device Development

[ROM]{DEVELOPMENT}[30/3] CyanogenMod 12.1 | Beta 1 | MT6582 - XDA Forums

Top Bottom