Android One Thread

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Samsung drops Galaxy Core 2 price to take on Android One smartphones. From 13k straight to 8k :D But yet this mobile sucks.

Minion

Conversation Architect
Xolo has better quality than Samsung only problem with their phone is sometimes buggy rom.Now Samsung fan will buy this phone blindly saying "Aray 13k ka phone 8k me mil raha hay" They don't even understand if they are decreasing price by this much then there should be compromise on phone quality.

It is due to this kind of people they are in market till now.

$hadow

Geek in making
Xolo has better quality than Samsung only problem with their phone is sometimes buggy rom.Now Samsung fan will buy this phone blindly saying "Aray 13k ka phone 8k me mil raha hay" They don't even understand if they are decreasing price by this much then there should be compromise on phone quality.

It is due to this kind of people they are in market till now.

This is the reason why Sammy is at top

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
I think glonass and GPS are used simultaneously, gives the receiver more satellite to lock on to and hence quicker location lock, the apps i believe uses both depending on availability ,if you check the satellite availability using apps ,satellite numbered 65- 85 I think are glonass ,the lesser number GPS,
Saw tkin mentioning ,he's not using glonass at all ,I doubt we have a choice in that matter !

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
^^ Yes you are right.
Usually normal GPS uses only few satellites (US ones) to track your position. But if your phone supports Glonass then it can use many more satellites (Russian ones) to track you quicker and more accurately. That's why I would always prefer a phone which have Glonass.

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
yesterday i successfully added Resmi 1 S to my cart, but since Google is coming with Android One devices, i decided to wait for it, and later I ordered Redmi for my friend

rish1

Cyborg Agent
just watched the ad a few mins ag on on tv.. great song and advertisement , this will be a big success........

sooner or later samsung will be forced to join it

they should have gone with 960x540 resolution..

singleindian

Journeyman
This is the reason why every phone is coming bundles with 8gb card.

whr will the whtsapp photos and videos saved? internal or sd card?

- - - Updated - - -

I think Samsung are a **** company (WRT Smartphones) and no better than Apple.

thy only want profits.the entry level smartphone features doesnt match wth its price.but i think its the retailers fault.thy also get gud profit margin

$hadow

Geek in making
whr will the whtsapp photos and videos saved? internal or sd card?

- - - Updated - - -

thy only want profits.the entry level smartphone features doesnt match wth its price.but i think its the retailers fault.thy also get gud profit margin

I guess it will be internal. .

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
I'm thinking of buying one for my bro. This will be his first Android phone, so don't want to go much higher on the price bracket. Also specs wise, Android One is nice.

What I wonder is, which one to choose? Specs wise all 3 are same, or is there any difference that I'm missing out?

Top Bottom