Android One Thread

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Is there some problem with micromax android mobile phones, its bluetooth is not working. I got the phone for my friend but now we are thinking to return it to amazon.

Gollum

Collector
Is there some problem with micromax android mobile phones, its bluetooth is not working. I got the phone for my friend but now we are thinking to return it to amazon.

MMX android one has all sorts of problems lol

amjath

Human Spambot
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION] returned his MMX phone

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
MMX android one has all sorts of problems lol

Yea. Memory card was also not showing full space of 16 GB, instead was showing only 8 GB space available.

I have request for the return of the phone. Dissapointed by the fact that Micromax probably have the worst manufacturing plants.
They can't even make a good phone with all the specifications and guidelines already given by Google. :x

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Havent tried bluetooth yet..but problems like memory card not showing space, wifi problems play store havent appeared till yet t'wood

amjath

Human Spambot
Havent tried bluetooth yet..but problems like memory card not showing space, wifi problems play store havent appeared till yet t'wood

How old is your device? If with in 30 days and could return the device? then return it and get Spice Android One
*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/187128-spice-android-one-dream-uno-mi-498-review-3.html

- - - Updated - - -

No Issues at all

Gollum

Collector
How old is your device? If with in 30 days and could return the device? then return it and get Spice Android One
*www.digit.in/forum/reviews/187128-spice-android-one-dream-uno-mi-498-review-3.html

- - - Updated - - -

No Issues at all

Yeah, dream uno is good.

Camera UI has a glitch though, it sometimes shows that you are on front facing cam even if you are not. Tapping it fixes it.
Sometimes the n/w indicator will tell you that the 2G internet is connected, even when its not

Tenida

Gadget Freak
[MENTION=52310]Tenida[/MENTION] returned his MMX phone

I found wifi problem and call related problem. Last week got my refund for both the phone as well (thanks to amazon for great customer support). I really hate this android one now, totally disappointed by it.Btw. Got Moto E for my gf which is far better phone in terms of display or stable software. For me, will get one plus one hopefully.

Rejul RS

New to this forum
Bought MMx canvas a1, and am yet to find a problem with it, (apart from low battery :)
no problems with wifi, memory card or bluetooth. you cant send apks via bluetooth , i thought it was a problem , since my old xperia tipo (ICS) could do it . then i came to know that , apps cant be send via bluetooth on most android phones. I am fully satisfied with it and waiting for android L :D

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
Bought MMx canvas a1, and am yet to find a problem with it, (apart from low battery :)
no problems with wifi, memory card or bluetooth. you cant send apks via bluetooth , i thought it was a problem , since my old xperia tipo (ICS) could do it . then i came to know that , apps cant be send via bluetooth on most android phones. I am fully satisfied with it and waiting for android L :D
Cheers..same experience with me :)

Gollum

Collector
I can confirm that using skype for half an hour will make the phone heat up a bit but its not very much. I am surprised by the performance of this device.
I had ordered a Redmi 1s but I'm gonna sell it unopened as this phone has exceed my expectations.
I'm talking about Spice Dream Uno

Top Bottom