An Apple fanboy’s (my) birthday fantasy come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
An Apple fanboy’s birthday fantasy come true
Posted on Feb. 13, ’08, 4:01 PM PT by Aayush Arya

Till today, the most fanboy-ish thing I’d ever done was stick an Apple sticker on my forehead for about five minutes and run around the house trying to impersonate Steve Jobs. Suffice it to say that this act wasn’t very well received among the civilized humans I live with and my love for Apple hadn’t dared to peek out of its little closet in the corner of my heart since then.

*www.macuser.com/2008/02/13/Aayush%27s%20birthday.jpg

But then my birthday came along and someone showed me a picture of an Apple logo shaped cake. There is a threshold for how much allurement my fanboy instincts can withstand and on seeing that tempting piece of sweet goodness, the suppressed demon burst forth and claimed center stage once again. I had to have an Apple logo cake for my birthday. Read more...

[Via MacUser]

iMav showed me a picture of an Apple logo shaped cake and after that, I just couldn't resist. :D

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
a chocolate apple cake *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

this is like steve jobs giving a keynote in a 3 piece *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
This beats every weird cake ever, including the one in that episode of F.R.I.E.N.D.S that had one shaped like an .. erm... um... male reproductive organ.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
If Steve Jobs had seen that, he'd have adopted you! And iMav for giving the idea (although he'd have sent iMav back home the next day).:D:D

din

Tribal Boy
WOW man, Thats sooooo cool.

Now Arya will be very happy !!!!

Anyway really nice idea :)

apacheman

Journeyman
Re: An Apple fanboy’s (my) birthday fantasy come true

Man..dats rude, cruel...where do u stay? i'm cumin to pounce on dat sumptuous beauty of a cake, i'm a die hard chocoholic. u say u still have a lot of it left, eh? by de way, how big was it? it sure luks huge...!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom