An Apple fanboy’s (my) birthday fantasy come true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pathik

Google Bot
Great. Though Chocolate and Apple dont go along. You should atleast have kept Vanilla Icing on the Cake. :)

din

Tribal Boy
Can't imagine GX cutting the bars of a big window ;) and praka cutting the throat of a poor penguin :D

praka123

left this forum longback
^MY B'days are always simple.the day went off without anyone noticing it ;) not to say that I wont be killing tux or ballmer ;)

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
@ arya... we i would've appreciated you, if you had kissed a original leopard and pose a shot :p

thats true apple macboy style.. lol

din

Tribal Boy
Nah...cakes r for kids, I would rather prefer installing Vista at 3 am .:D

You and your Vista installs !!!

You better NOt to install vista on every system you come across. If you keep on installing, the 'install CD' will get corrupted when you go for 'real install' ;)

So take care.

Giga, kissing leopard, LOL :D That was really funny.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
You and your Vista installs !!!

You better NOt to install vista on every system you come across. If you keep on installing, the 'install CD' will get corrupted when you go for 'real install' :wink:

So take care.

I know, but practise makes a man perfect, isn't it :D.

@ arya... we i would've appreciated you, if you had kissed a original leopard and pose a shot :p

Arya, this is a dare/....do it...do it if u really r a apple fanboy :p

Pathik

Google Bot
Re: An Apple fanboy’s (my) birthday fantasy come true

I know, but practise makes a man perfect, isn't it :D.
be careful.. Some viruses can pass on from the machine to the Vista Installation DVD too.. and they are irremovable.. :D

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
Hey arya, how about distributing Himachali Apples when you'll turn twenty, next year. They would cost you a lot there in West Bengal (Siliguri is in WB, right?). I can send you a peti of apples from here, Himachal, but you'll have to pay the courier charges :D:D:D

Last edited:
OP
aryayush

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Are you serious about this offer?

It's a shame I'm not a big fan of Apples. Thank you very much for the offer though!

I'll probably ask my mother if she actually wants them or something, I might ask you to buy them for me. You'll do it, right? (I'll pay for the Apples as well as the courier and all the other charges that you might incur.) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom