America threatens India

Status
Not open for further replies.

mediator

Technomancer
Dunno abt Iran, put pakistan is rogue!
Iran threatened to wipe israel publicly. So i think India shudnt Support it. Israel was the only country which suppleid timely supplies of weapons to India at time of kargil. Remember??
Also Iran is being ruled by hardliners and not by that previous scholar anymore.
Yea I also agree India needs Iran only for petrol. So as a whole I think India shudnt take any stand in the present scenario. But if a war breaks out between Iran and israel. Then the result is known Israel will do everything for survival and even may nuke Iran heavily.

So I think India shudnt take any stand. Lets see what US does first. In this case Russia isnt showing any active participation but criticizes Irans "wipe out" comments!

US Democrat tells India to back off as he knows India is a big player in Asia. But yea I agree language used by him isnt ethical.

praka123

left this forum longback
Not only Israel helped us giving war supplies,it is only jews who can have the courage to stay alone in middle-east as a non-moslem country and fought against all hardliners included K.S.A which gaves money for conversion all over the world funding terrorist groups.we need Israel see how they fight against Hizbollah barbarians in Lebanon although I ant justify all their deeds.;)

the_devil

Broken In
its Israel that india should support not iran for both ethical and military reasons.
i agree that some times israelis use excessive force but think how such a constantly threatened small country can survive if not use of force.

as for usa they shud stop behaving like big brother.if they are so bothered about superpower responsibility let them help the needy in africa.its the values of a country that make it great not its military.

third remain as neutral with iran as possibe.as for oil diplomacy we need to develop nuclear power as oil supplies wont last long

deepak.krishnan

In the zone
i will shoot those bullying guys. Who the hell r they to say like that to India? We are not their puppets. If Indians come back from America then America will be just a crap. Indians made them more rich. Why didnt they think about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom