America threatens India

Status
Not open for further replies.

arcticflare

Journeyman
borg said:
And you people think the US is not a dangerous country???. C'mon man, the US is the most dangerous country on the planet right now. They are the only ones to have used nukes. They have openly shown that they are willing to do that again. Compare that to a small, puny country like Iran, which hasn't attacked anybody in a long, long time & has itself been attacked. And the point is that this is not about Iran having nukes, its about Iran's right to develop nuclear technology for energy generation & India's supportive stand that has irked the US. India's stand is very principled.

America was dragged into the WW2 by japan and if america hadn't joined the allies u wud see a world ruled by hitler and mussolini. Be thankful for that.
Are u implying that iran has never been at war with any nation and it's the most peaceful nation around? It's a nation full of terrorists, fanatics and leaders who make irresponsible statements. Given a chance, wud u live in the U.S or iran?

OP
B

borg

In the zone
I would live in India thank you. And all that you sstate is nothing but US propaganda against Iran. If India were to have problems with the USA, the same kind of propaganda campaign would be launched against India too.

arcticflare

Journeyman
Prorpaganda u say!! Cmon dude didn't iran's pres call for the wipe out of israel? And u think he can wipe out a military power like israel with conventional weapons? Do u think a country with the world's second largest gas reserves need an alternative energy source? And what do u say when hundreds of non muslims were slaughtered in iran? did iran iran behave diplomatically when american consulate members were held as hostages. Just empathize with israel which like india is surrounded by hostile terrorist supporting nations. Instead if u still call this a fake propaganda refer to ur history books.I've seen the doha debate on BBC where most of the iranians called india and israel most dangerous nations in the world coz we had nukes. No bloody iranian mentioned pak. Carry out a survey among iranians and see whom they'll support india or pak on the issue of kashmir. Wake up bud we need support of countries like israel not terrorist nations like iran.

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

arcticflare said:
Prorpaganda u say!! Cmon dude didn't iran's pres call for the wipe out of israel? And u think he can wipe out a military power like israel with conventional weapons? Do u think a country with the world's second largest gas reserves need an alternative energy source? And what do u say when hundreds of non muslims were slaughtered in iran? did iran iran behave diplomatically when american consulate members were held as hostages. Just empathize with israel which like india is surrounded by hostile terrorist supporting nations. Instead if u still call this a fake propaganda refer to ur history books.I've seen the doha debate on BBC where most of the iranians called india and israel most dangerous nations in the world coz we had nukes. No bloody iranian mentioned pak. Carry out a survey among iranians and see whom they'll support india or pak on the issue of kashmir. Wake up bud we need support of countries like israel not terrorist nations like iran.

I fully agree with you arcticflare.

Why has Iran did not agree with US package. US said they will give nuclear for peaceful purpose. Why did they not accept it ????? Why? Why?.

It is clear that iran is not telling the truth. It is not US or Israel who is doing the propoganda it is the Iran who is doing the propaganda.

If you see in Bible this is was foretold. Gog and Magog will join forces and try to destroy and kill Christians and Jews. This is also called end times.

So have fun till it last.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
We indians have become so crazed with the AntiUS sentiment that we forget that US is still a Democratic state and the very beauty in a democratic setup is the self repairing nature of a democratic setup if one govt is doing wrong it will most certainly be chucked out in next elections so calling the US as a bully state is like calling that the things can not change we must not forget that if Bush is acting stupid the US citizens will teach him a lessons Its there brother sisters fathers sons etc who are more directly being affected by Bush's acts and they can decide better who shall rule next so instead of criticizing US we must rather praise the US citizens for tolerating Bush's action until they get the chance to chuck him out of White House

nix

^^india needs politicians who think like us. [last 3 posts and this] :)
there has to be a leader. and those who hate USA just coz its like a leader makes no sense. there's got to be someone to maintain law and order. indian politicians always look for short term personal gains and wouldnt mind joining hands with a rogue nation and at the same time, they'll support US too. this kind of policy is just not right. you have to be either here or there. india is like a blind country. blind to the violence in kashmir. inspite of all that, we send buses as a goodwill gesture. israel has threatened severe action if its soldier is not freed. but in india's case...we have lost count of the number of soldiers missing and dont care either.

borg said:
I would live in India thank you. And all that you sstate is nothing but US propaganda against Iran. If India were to have problems with the USA, the same kind of propaganda campaign would be launched against India too.

if USA gonna try some kinda funda's....bush knows we are gud for them !!

Indians are better thn ney other world....

sooner or latr we will be the no.1 country in world....

neways thts our future....just saw krish lol

y d flame between iran vs usa vs india
leave it for iran vs usa

arcticflare

Journeyman
It's not as simple as u say. Relations wit one country affect relations wit other. All these things are intricately woven mate.

Reactions: nix

ssdivisiongermany1933

Still in war with allies
why u guys r fighting over a **** hole issue , if india had to survive it should support USA and ISrael . in past india supported these ****hole Arab nation what india get , nothing . but would have supported USA surely india would have in win win situation , kashmir issue solved , china pissed off .India needed help from US after independence . so support USA and kiss on ass pakistan alias porkistan

T

thunderbird.117

ssdivisiongermany1933 said:
why u guys r fighting over a **** hole issue , if india had to survive it should support USA and ISrael . in past india supported these ****hole Arab nation what india get , nothing . but would have supported USA surely india would have in win win situation , kashmir issue solved , china pissed off .India needed help from US after independence . so support USA and kiss on ass pakistan alias porkistan

LOOOL porkistan. New name for pakistan we will sign a petition and send it to president of pakistan to change his country to porkistan :D

nik_for_you

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
That is all you can say? LOOOOOOOL. What a poor fellow you are?. Your sig say it. A REBEL.

Dear dont try to be leader !!!! haha

I trust neighteriran nor us !! but your statement was against of india so i told you that ..

as you all are favouring us . keep in mind that that country sees only its advantage so dont accept anything from her

T

thunderbird.117

nik_for_you said:
Dear dont try to be leader !!!! haha

I trust neighteriran nor us !! but your statement was against of india so i told you that ..

as you all are favouring us . keep in mind that that country sees only its advantage so dont accept anything from her

Who is tryin to be the leader?.

Tell me what are advantages that india is getting from iran. ?

T

thunderbird.117

neerajvohra said:
can i ask u does iran having good babes as USA does...........maourf !

ROFL :))

That is the only thing you think of BABES?. India is not sufficent for you?.

nik_for_you

In the zone
thunderbird.117 said:
Who is tryin to be the leader?.

Tell me what are advantages that india is getting from iran. ?

Nothing .. I also hate those aarab countries .. and us too

and for babes he is thinking global !!!! lol

Simple_Graduate

Broken In
There are many differences between Iran and Pakistan:

1. Iran is a democracy while Pakistan is a military dictatorship

2. Iran govt. has the support of all its people while in Pakistan the Baloch, Pashtun, and Sindhis are struggling for their rights against the majority Punjabi Muslims.

3. Iran has oil and gas, Pakistan has nothing.

4. Iran leaders are obnoxious and make threats against Israel and support Hizbullah...Paki leaders are clever, talk of supporting west, but actually train terrorists and proliferate nuclear weapons.

The US only has a problem with the govt. of Iran and not its people...we in India have a problem with the whole Pakistan army, which rules Pakis and makes them terrorists.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
don't panic yaar.
Nostradamus has Predicted that india will be a superpowr till 2020..
Wait for that year.....

G

gxsaurav

people people

don't forget one most basic thing, which makes us better

We use water, they user paper:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom