America threatens India

Discussion in 'Random News' started by borg, Jun 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borg

borg New Member

What exactly do these Americans think of themselves?. I mean, just look at the language that this American politicial has used. Its very disturbing. i do not want India to become just another puppet state of the USA. India has never taken any bull**** from these Americans in the past. I hope that doesn't change. We should stick to our ideals & make principled stance on international issues.

http://www.deccanherald.com/deccanherald/jun232006/foreign1823212006622.asp

2. anandk

anandk Distinguished Member

usa has always been a global bully !

3. alienspiesu

alienspiesu New Member

they're crapy as usual..... not to wory abt crap man..

4. gary4gar

gary4gar GaurishSharma.com

its all fair in politics. this is not a thread but a smart move from a smart A**

5. OP
    OP
    borg

borg New Member

gary4gar, are you Bush?

6. mail2and

mail2and Walking, since 2004.

These are just statements being made. India will NOT back off from statements made by the Non-Aligned Movement, of which India was the founder member.

Iran is obviously the flavour of the season in the US and their next target. So, we will continue to see such statements from the US. Their policy is simple: If we don't get their oil, no one else does.

7. JGuru

JGuru Well-Known Member

America does this bullying & other tactics all the time. Since they are the
    super-power!! Things will change in the course of time. India & China will take-over
    the mantle from the U.S.

8. shravan

shravan New Member

The very fact that this 'respectable' congress man who is a democrat said such a thing itself shows that the fool is threatened by the development of the nation. So, we've nothing to worry. Imagine USA's plight if all our BPO's go on a stike, the dumb nation would come to a standstill!

And China, unless the dumbells learn "english" they aren't competition side in the services sector atleast!

Jai Hind!

9. ashfame

ashfame New Member

trinity!
    i need guns,lots of guns.

hehe

10. Vyasram

Vyasram The pWnster

hope sardarji supports iran a give usa a message. dont think he'll

11. If they support Iran they are doomed.
    If they dont support Iran they are Doomed.

India is doomed nation.

I support USA. Iran is a rogue nation.

12. nik_for_you

nik_for_you New Member

then get lost from india!!!!

13. defconfor

defconfor New Member

hhhhh. these americans r *****. they r interfering in the politics of allmost all the countries. these *****es have destroyed iraq. bombarded on afghanistan.
    after the world war when allmost all the fascist countries were defeated and japan was about to surrender, even after stopping by the scienttists, the dropped nuclear bombs on japan resulting in the birth of so many crippled people in japan even now.but they didn't stop. they continued testing hydrogen bombs due to which the people inhabited near the testing area suffered from cancer diseases. even when in 1986, chernobyl nuclear disaster took place in russia, these *****es were still spying on russia through satellites. this came to light when images of that nuclear disaster leaked.
    usa has permanent seat in UNO but never followed the advise of it.
    almost all the un members were against it, they attacked over iraq etc.
    and now it is still creating obstacles in the nuclear development of our country.
    when i will be dying and will be asked abt my last wish, though this cud never be completed, i wud order to demolish whole america without providing harm to innocent people.

14. OP
    OP
    borg

borg New Member

I as an Indian see nothing wrong if Iran (or any other country for that matter) develops nuclear technology. India has nothing to fear from Iran.Just because Iran has some problems with the USA, isolating it is a bad, bad idea. Not just for Iran but for the whole world. Imagine what will happen if India has some problem with the USA in the future. They will try to isolate us as well. We should never allow any one nation to grab so much power that it is able to isolate another soverign nation.

15. anispace

anispace dattebayo

Man if nuclear weapons fall in the wrong hands then kiss goodbye to this planet.
    thats the whole point in preventing nations like Iran,North Korea and even Pakistan from developing nukes.

16. nix

nix Senior Member

^^ very right.
    iran is a dangerous country. ruled by hardliners. so india should not support it. i dont think the nuclear deal is going to work out anyway. lot of hurdles in its path. but when it comes to iran, there is a need to be careful.

17. OP
    OP
    borg

borg New Member

And you people think the US is not a dangerous country???. C'mon man, the US is the most dangerous country on the planet right now. They are the only ones to have used nukes. They have openly shown that they are willing to do that again. Compare that to a small, puny country like Iran, which hasn't attacked anybody in a long, long time & has itself been attacked. And the point is that this is not about Iran having nukes, its about Iran's right to develop nuclear technology for energy generation & India's supportive stand that has irked the US. India's stand is very principled.

18. the deconstructionist

the deconstructionist New Member

Don't loose your sleep just over one statement. As one great man had said "Diplomacy is the continuation of war by other means." Lets stick to Technology.

19. That is all you can say? LOOOOOOOL. What a poor fellow you are?. Your sig say it. A REBEL.

20. Yup. That is true.

Has i said there are rogue nation. They already said they are going to wipe Israel. They train terrorist.

You think if america does not bother them or they keep quiet. Israel wont allow a rogue country to have nuclear bomb.

Sadly MR. Nik_for_you does not understand it. India needs Iran only for petrol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.